Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

F1 Feeder Series

43 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD I'm not into women but I think she's a bit of a @Tommy's crush :P 

Yeah that crash in Macau was horrific. Lucky that no one got killed and her injuries healed quickly as well. 

Well - from someone who is into women, let me tell you that while she may be wayyyyyy too young, she is a looker. 

I just started supporting her when there was talk about a talented girl coming through the ranks, despite financial difficulties. Of course she's a good looking young woman too, which should help her career in terms of marketability. 

F3 post-season testing Day 3 results:

Session 1

kzJbfyb.png

Session 2

6rcLjQe.png

That ends the post-season testing. We'll now be waiting for the official driver announcements for the next season. It should be a very strong grid by the looks of it.

Hard to watch somehow as it looks so painful. But it's a step, albeit a small one considering what still lies ahead of him. 

Oscar Piastri is the new Formula Renault Eurocup Champion :) Great championship battle with Victor Martins who won the final race but it was not enough to clinch him the title; hope to see them both in F3 next season.

Caio Collet finished the season as the best rookie.

This means R-ace GP actually won it all - the Drivers, Teams, and Rookie championships.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I knew you were going to post it :D 

It's a small excerpt from the new issue of the Motorsport Magazin which comes out tomorrow. Looking forward to reading the full article/interview.

• Upvote 1

Sophia Flörsch returns to Macau GP with HWA.

• Like 1

Juan Manuel Correa has left the hospital and returned home :) 

Macau GP entry list

mlw9F3Z.png

• Upvote 1

Let's go, Sophia & David ^_^

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

:o 

Yep read this today as well; I remember posting about her last year and was wondering what would happen to her....

Found the post - the video in it is worth watching.

On 12/04/2018 at 22:18, nudge said:

:x Wow, what a talented girl. To think that someone her age races open wheel cars is already jaw dropping, but she also holds a FIA Formula 4 lap record at Okayama, and that's at 12 years old!!! Unbelievable.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nudge said:

It's Macau GP this weekend! :banana:

Yup, Sophia is already there. She visited the corner where the accident happened last year earlier today. Saw it on her Instagram story. 

27 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yup, Sophia is already there. She visited the corner where the accident happened last year earlier today. Saw it on her Instagram story. 

You might enjoy this big interview released today :) 

Really looking forward to it; easily one of my favourite racing events of the season. So many talented drivers this year too. 

All sessions will be live streamed here: https://www.fia.com/macau-grand-prix-live-stream

• Upvote 1

This is ridiculous; he had a crash that left him with a broken vertebra through no fault of his own and now his career is also in danger as he's got to cover the costs of his car wrecked in the crash. Hope he manages to get the funds needed to continue.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is ridiculous; he had a crash that left him with a broken vertebra through no fault of his own and now his career is also in danger as he's got to cover the costs of his car wrecked in the crash. Hope he manages to get the funds needed to continue.

What the hell? Beyond silly. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

What the hell? Beyond silly. 

Yeah that's a bad joke. FIA installed that stupid sausage kerb there that made his car go flying; he should have been compensated if anything... 

• Upvote 1