• Last Reply
  • Administrator
17 hours ago, Azeem said:

giphy.webp

Lol I'm just 4 km away from the border :rofl:

It will end in 6-7 days just the usual :coffee:

Make the change my friend :x

14 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Yep, weird considering what has happened. Or maybe we (Indians and Pakistanis) have got used to these events. 

I said that because it seemed like we were about to quarrel. And you really don't want a desi squabble. It's highly unpleasant. It wouldn't have achieved anything apart from bans.

Anyways, that's not gonna happen. 

A desi squabble xD

What's gonna happen? We start chucking samosas at each other?!

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Berserker said:

@Azeem Would outright win mate, he would just hurl rocks at you guys and hide behind a cow and you couldn't touch him.

I'll bring out the big guns then... Pork sausages :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Berserker said:

@Azeem Would outright win mate, he would just hurl rocks at you guys and hide behind a cow and you couldn't touch him.

:rofl:

In all seriousness I'm really worried about the T20 league matches that are going to be played in a week, i spent a lot of money on the tickets and if they get cancelled than :censored:

Pakistan shot down an Indian jet. Can't say that's a surprise. You can't expect to freely come and go into any country with fighter jets without permission. Hope this comes to a sensible conclusion with Pakistan actually going after terrorists within their own borders and India maybe working with them instead of potentially starting a war.

26 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Pakistan shot down an Indian jet. Can't say that's a surprise. You can't expect to freely come and go into any country with fighter jets without permission. Hope this comes to a sensible conclusion with Pakistan actually going after terrorists within their own borders and India maybe working with them instead of potentially starting a war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masood_Azhar

Not gonna happen. They'll just increase their security.

Heck, now they have a PM who is controlled by the Taliban.

11 minutes ago, Azeem said:

You mean these guys

DpWSQhtVsAIxmQy.jpg:large

Yep. Thats right.

These ones.

Khuda-kay-liye.JPG

Great movie, BTW. One of the rare good things to come our way from your country. Mostly its just hate, bombs and terrorists.

Archived