• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 23rd April - Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona

football forum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

I don't know but from that angle and at that speed I don't think you can blame him, the fault lies with the defence for not picking up James' run. 

Real will win this, Barcelona look shakey as fuck which is pathetic with a man to the good.

Oh no way you can blame him. That just pure self defense. But it does look like he moves his head out of the way. 

• Subscriber

Great match but Christ this hive mind about this Real Madrid conspiracy all over Twitter, Facebook and surprisingly even this thread is a fucking embarrassment.

Referees get decisions wrong, for both sides. Nobody was crying about conspiracies when Messi won a free kick off Marcelo who clearly won the ball, when Ronaldo should have had a corner, when Ramos was sent off. 

I'm hardly a connoisseur of La Liga but I could accept people whinging about Real Madrid always seeming to get the rub of the green much like people do about Man United in England for example, but conspiracies? Bore off. Contrary to popular belief referees can't actually do much to influence results 99% of the time, occasionally you get a farcical decision that turns a match but very rarely.

3 minutes ago, adziom said:

Great match but Christ this hive mind about this Real Madrid conspiracy all over Twitter, Facebook and surprisingly even this thread is a fucking embarrassment.

Referees get decisions wrong, for both sides. Nobody was crying about conspiracies when Messi won a free kick off Marcelo who clearly won the ball, when Ronaldo should have had a corner, when Ramos was sent off. 

I'm hardly a connoisseur of La Liga but I could accept people whinging about Real Madrid always seeming to get the rub of the green much like people do about Man United in England for example, but conspiracies? Bore off. Contrary to popular belief referees can't actually do much to influence results 99% of the time, occasionally you get a farcical decision that turns a match but very rarely.

tenor.gif

• Administrator

Messi. That is all.

Delivers in the big games. Sublime goals. And Rakitic as well who I thought had a quiet game. What a hit. 

Ramos can have no complaints about that challenge to get a red, either. Mindless and reckless. Great player but terrible temper. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived