talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 23rd April - Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

And messi's celebration is so classless, self-center and unnecessary. The real madrid fans applauded ronaldinho cause not only he scored great goals but he had class and celebrated with teammates. Messi doesnt deserve an ovation, throw a piss cup or spit him, selfish MF. 

but Ronaldo telling Barca fans to calm down and Raul telling Barca fans to be quiet is fine, right?

Image result for ronaldo camp nou celebration gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:
27 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Tried/what if is no reason for a red, especially since the scums were getting away with fouls and no yellow, fuck that goddamn bias ref. 

So If a player deliberately tries to swing at another, it shouldn't be a red because he missed? Behave. 

It was a reckless challenge and clearly intended on harming him. 

• The topic was unpinned
22 hours ago, Stan said:

but Ronaldo telling Barca fans to calm down and Raul telling Barca fans to be quiet is fine, right?

Image result for ronaldo camp nou celebration gif

The Raul one is the original and its boss. 

Messi's celebration was a strange one, I don't have an issue with him but it's clear the crowd/situation got to him a little, didn't make any difference to his game though.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

The Raul one is the original and its boss. 

Messi's celebration was a strange one, I don't have an issue with him but it's clear the crowd/situation got to him a little, didn't make any difference to his game though.

to be honest, I don't really mind for the celebrations. I just don't like the double standards in the thread by certain members. 

Some interesting memes with 'El Clásico' last weekend in mind... xD

When you think you've seen it all at the Bernabéu, they show you this photo and you start to cry...

Here we see Cesemiro's new profession.

Dad give me legs.

"Casemiro, now go for Suárez."

Bale goes off injured.

Three games for Neymar.

"And I leave the pitch without being red carded."

The finish itself by Messi and the run by Sergi Roberto in the build up(both brilliant pieces of play) will be spoken about the most when speaking about this goal, although everything about it was perfect from Pique winning back possession to Busquets, to Gomes, to Alba. It was the  perfect goal and all those players played a vital role, their decision making was spot on. There was no lumping it up field, which is easy to do when you need a goal with 30 seconds to go and everything was timed to perfection.

Archived