talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 23rd April - Real Madrid 2-3 Barcelona

football forum

• Administrator

Me and my mates commented how much of a dead game it felt like at HT. It came to life in the 2nd half.

Messi will get a lot of the plaudits, and rightly so, but how key has Sergi Roberto been recently?! The conviction and determination to just keep going and pick the right pass out tonight. Great vision as well from Jordi Alba to pick Messi out. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Sergi Roberto is a class act and has a knack of doing the right things at the right time. He got Barcelona's sixth goal at the death against PSG and made the run which made Messi's goal tonight. The kid has a bright future ahead of him and will be a driving force in the Barca of tomorrow.

Why do you keep changing your avatar to wierd shit?

19 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Can't wait for @SirBalon's newspaper post tomorrow, don't disappoint! 

First thing tomorrow morning mate! xD;)

On the "conspiracy" thing...  Doesn't matter if Barça's won or not because I DO follow every single minuscule detail of La Liga and refereeing mistakes don't make of for what's happened on a mass scale.

Anyway....

Where's @Teso Dos Bichos?

This is for you mate!

img_pmorata_20170423-224724_imagenes_md_

45561134.jpg?t=1492977329000

MESSI SCORES HIS 500th GOAL FOR FCB

Santiago Bernabéu 2017

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Yeah, he made the goal. Real Madrid were mental really, all they had to do was just hang on and they ended up getting done on the counter.

That's really their choice to roll the dice and try to get the win. Obviously the James goal led to what transpired after it and in such a fast paced game you really can't afford to be silly with possession which would have eased the pressure they wouldn't have felt in the next few games. 

1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Never mind his goals, how do the fuck does Messi get his shirt to hold like that with one hand? Proof he is an alien.

That's actually a debate going on now on Twitter which is quite funny to be honest. xD

9 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Never mind his goals, how do the fuck does Messi get his shirt to hold like that with one hand? Proof he is an alien.

lol true, that was my first thought when I saw the picture... 

Still feel Barca can do better than Rakitic. Been average this season so who knows, maybe under another manager he can regain his form. 

Roberto is a squad player at best whether you like it or not. Should not be starting next season although he is a great versatile and valuable player that every team needs. 

Suarez too has been average in 2017. 

Messi carrying both Barca and Argentina at the minute. 

Sincerely hope Real bottle it. One league title in 9 years is a sham. 

Where's @The Rebel CRS?

It's one of three things...

1. He's found a new bird and she's top notch.
  2. He's been fishing and a carp that was massive swallowed him up.
  3. His dream has come true and is now a famous rapper.  Only problem is that it's in Kazakhstan and Borat is his agent, which is why nobody else in the world knows.

:ph34r:

52 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

That's sacrilegious mate, he's brilliant and should be played more and more in order to fulfil his potential. Don't forget he's being played out of position at right back. 

Is he a lethal finisher? Is he a magnificent passer of the ball? Is he technically brilliant? Is he defensively solid?

He doesn't really excel in any particular attribute, rather a player that really excels upon the instructions he's been assigned, given the numerous amount of positions he's played in. All i'm saying is that Barca should be looking at top replacements or continue to nurture Suarez to replace Iniesta, as Suarez has shown to lead transitions fairly well. Roberto is a utility player for me in the same regard as Ramires was for us. 

Good player to have as he can play numerous roles and do a job, but like I said, doesn't excel in any given attribute to be starting for a team like Barca. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

20170423-636285847269341422_201704232255

This is the version of the picture that will become iconic along with that other one at the Camp Nou against PSG.

Incredible goal, incredible moment, incredible player... but imagine the fucking uproar if Ronaldo had done that xD

8 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Incredible goal, incredible moment, incredible player... but imagine the fucking uproar if Ronaldo had done that xD

The question you should ask yourself is WHY would there be uproar of Cristiano Ronaldo did that.

I would say you and most people know the answer to that question and within that answer is the reason as to why.

I've always maintained that I have no understanding of the attitude of some people and not just him. There are others in many walks of life that are similar. In the end, each individual is the self creator of their own destiny and how you will be judged and treated. Intelligent people don't just manufacture caricatures... Those are self inflicted.  

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Only just noticed that xD Superb.

I had the Dutch flag to go with my signature (Ronald Koeman) and changed it tonight to the Catalunya flag to represent Barcelona's Clasico win. 

Top class cringe there

What is special about Messi taking his shirt off? When I saw people kicking off here about the greatest celebration of all time I didn't expect him to just take his shirt off and point at it

Messi isn't the fun loving teenager anymore. A lot more serious; with shades of anger and bitterness coming out. Such a shame really that he doesn't look like he is having fun anymore. I suppose the pressures of the Catalan and Argentine media are weighing him down. 

Sergio Ramos.... I defend you and I defend you and I defend you and you keep pooping on me... :dam:

Quite and exciting half though, gutted Real Madrid didn't get that draw, would have added a nice piece of padding already leading by a match. Is what it is... look forward to the next matches. 3 games in 8 days. 

5 hours ago, Tanksie said:

Top class cringe there

What is special about Messi taking his shirt off? When I saw people kicking off here about the greatest celebration of all time I didn't expect him to just take his shirt off and point at it

Because anything any Barcelona player does at the Santiago Bernabéu or any Real Madrid player at the Camp Nou like when Raúl (a very diplomatic figure) told the Camp Nou to hush with his finger to his lips.  I know we've all seen that before done at most games all over the world.  But this is different, this will always be different and this particular clash has nothing to do with anything else in Europe.  I've said it before and I maintain it...  The only thing similar in the world is the River v Boca Superclásico.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived