talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best dialogue in a movie?

football forum

• Subscriber

Which dialogues did you really enjoy? For me there are 2 gripping dialogues that I can watch again and again.

1.The shed scene in True Romance, I guess his father knew he was going to be killed, so he just want all out on Italian history.

2.De Nero and Al Pacino in Heat, while having a coffee. One of the few, maybe first times they acted together?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you could have a field day with this but I've simply got to choose The Dark Knight.

Literally every scene Heath Ledger was in as The Joker had me waiting with baited breath. Pure psychotic.

• Subscriber

Most of the scenes with Vincent and Jules in Pulp Fiction.

The Sunset Limited - the whole movie as it is basically a 90 minute dialogue between Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L. Jackson.

Private Witt and Sergeant Welsh scenes in Thin Red Line.

• Subscriber

I can only think of Clint Eastwood as Blondie and Eli Wallach as Tuco who named Eastwood Blondie, the scene where Blondie was dying of thirst compliments of Tuco who realized Eastwood knew where the gold was buried and suddenly Blondie became Tuco's best friend and the line "Don't die Blondie" had me in stitches laughing.

• 3 years later...
On 01/03/2019 at 15:40, ...Dan said:

The entirety of In Bruges.

I'm just re-watching it. Absolute masterpiece. One of my favourite movies of all time. It has it all. Comedy, action, emotion, amazing soundtrack as well.. just fantastic. 

Archived