• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

You're turning into us xD.

Leicester, that.

Leicester, aren't we? 

Don't quite have the same ring but give it time.

It's getting completely tedious now. I was just thinking earlier how many times we've gifted pathetic goals away against how many times we actually receive them and it amazes me we're not fighting relegation.

This teams naivety is absolutely beyond belief and it's not just the young ones either.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's getting completely tedious now. I was just thinking earlier how many times we've gifted pathetic goals away against how many times we actually receive them and it amazes me we're not fighting relegation.

This teams naivety is absolutely beyond belief and it's not just the young ones either.

I know exactly how you feel. We've been the same most of the past 5 seasons. Under Martinez it was ridiculous.

• Subscriber

What we learnt was that Rodgers has a tougher job than people realise. This is a funny one because I think the ceiling of this team is high, but we are so far from it at the minute its a joke. Confidence is on the floor and the team is so littered with bad habits it's absolutely unreal.

I do think you can overdo the whole playing younger players. I'm totally in favour of building for the future but when you let naivety dominate your side you are asking for problems.

I know we all like to poke fun at your Burnleys and your Cardiffs for the obsession with it but this team is so physically weak it's ridiculous. We've developed a seriously soft underbelly and that's going to take a while to overcome. We're like a poorer version of Wenger's latter years at Arsenal.

This season's a total write-off and given we actually got Rodgers in now, we need to use it for him to identify what needs fixing. There is potential in this team but my god we need to work on getting it out of them.

I wouldn't bin off 3-4-2-1 because of that earlier either. It's hard to make a fair analysis on the success of a formation when we, as per usual, spent most of the game playing against a side we gifted the license to defend against us.

I think we must be on course for some kind of record for early goals conceded.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived