Liverpool 1-1 Everton
Liverpool 3-1 Everton

Recent Form
Everton - WLLLW
Liverpool - WDDWD

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Firmino's not fit, I hope we persist with Origi over Sturridge. Sturridge just doesn't have the workrate needed for our front 3 to properly function, the only real role I see for him now in our squad is throwing him on in the last 10 min if we need a goal.

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

If Firmino's not fit, I hope we persist with Origi over Sturridge. Sturridge just doesn't have the workrate needed for our front 3 to properly function, the only real role I see for him now in our squad is throwing him on in the last 10 min if we need a goal.

I like him as an impact sub at this point nothing more and after last night's strike I think Origi just moved up and won't be getting replaced until Firmino is back

13 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

he's good practice for the physio no?

• Subscriber

15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

This fixture must be like Christmas for anyone on this forum who doesn't support Everton or Liverpool.

Well, maybe more like Shrove Tuesday now that Manbearpig and Halewood Toffee don't exist anymore.

Halewood I doubt would come back but whatever happened to Manbearpig?

Personally rate the North London Derby and Manchester Derby over this one which has fallen short many times for me in recent games.

Often because Everton have struggled and failed to really take the game to Liverpool. Credit to them at Anfield, that was a good display and they were unlucky, but generally the quality has been sub standard.

Given this is Everton's biggest game of the season and coming off a morale boosting win at Cardiff, I hope they really chuck the lot at Liverpool and give it a right go because then we'll be in for a great game.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Early goal and we'll properly embarrass these

I thought that'd happen against us but didn't quite work out like that...

• Subscriber

The more the redshite want to talk big before the game the better. We have nothing left to play for this season other than throwing everything at this game to try and put a dent in the cunts' title campaign. The place is actually going to be a bearpit for once.

All the pressure on Liverpool, no pressure on us because our only interest in the game on Sunday is hurting Liverpool, not being arsed about anything from our own point of view.

I don't have any faith that we'll get a result whatsoever but if we can cost Liverpool the title in any way, shape or form it'll be fucking hilarious given how awful and negative we've been this season.

Ideally we'll go behind early doors and let the redshite sing about how they're going to win the league for about half an hour before Schneiderlin bangs in an equaliser and Davies rattles in a 30 yard volley to win it in injury time so Marco Silva can run onto the pitch and hug Jordan Pickford after his two penalty saves and one of his assistants can go and celebrate two feet from Klopp's face.

If that doesn't happen though, it'll be amusing to watch every Liverpool player get dogs abuse from the Goodison crowd for 2 hours and count how many times the commentators have to apologise in case we heard any foul language through the microphones.

17 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

If that doesn't happen though, it'll be amusing to watch every Liverpool player get dogs abuse from the Goodison crowd for 2 hours and count how many times the commentators have to apologise in case we heard any foul language through the microphones.

Basically how it is for the home players every other week then:ph34r:

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Puel, his teams always got points off us. 

@topic

Reckon this will be a tight game. 

Given our form, you should have absolutely hammered us. Regardless who was manager. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Cheers for posting that, will never tire of seeing it. xD Got any of the goal? 

Burned into my memory mate. If I was of a red persuasion though I'd still be crying about how we lost because of the wind.

19 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Burned into my memory mate. If I was of a red persuasion though I'd still be crying about how we lost because of the wind.

Don't recall any of us ever saying anything like that to be honest

• The title was changed to Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 3rd March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived