The better place to talk football.

Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 3rd March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Is shaqiri done at Liverpool? 

No? He’s come back from an injury and hasn’t gotten much of a look since then, just one appearance.

I think taking Gini off was a mistake though. The midfield looks more open for them now.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

No? He’s come back from an injury and hasn’t gotten much of a look since then, just one appearance.

I think taking Gini off was a mistake though. The midfield looks more open for them now.

Think that's almost what we want. Chaos is our ally

• The title was changed to Everton 0-0 Liverpool - Sunday 3rd March, 2019

Not fucking good enough that. Unless Utd do us a favour in the derby then we can definitely kiss the title goodbye. Personally, I don't think we will be too again this season. Been mediocre since the start of the year with a couple of good results sprinkled in, but we don't look like winning the league at this rate.

Never seen a group of players go from having some of the best chemistry I've ever seen one season to being so bad as Liverpool's front 3.

Literally don't think anyone would laugh if you said Mane-Firmino-Salah was the best forward line in Europe last season. Mental to look at them now. 

• Subscriber

Good performance from us, too bad we couldn't find the decisive goal to really two-foot their title challenge.

Liverpool's struggles up front becoming a worrying trend for them now. Firmino spent the last 30 minutes giving the ball to Gueye. Mane anonymous and Salah snatching at his chances. Luckily for them City have been somewhat unconvincing in their last two wins so both could drop points in the run in.

Have to take a particular satisfaction in the disappointment of some of the more arrogant Kopites on Twitter who thought they'd turn up and whip us 3-0. Thankfully the ones who frequent this particular corner of the internet are more balanced.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived