Swindon vs Colchester
Yeovil vs Morecambe

Tuesday 5th March, 2019
Cheltenham vs Bury, 19.45

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

Fancy West Brom to nick it. Sorry @Lucas.

So do I don't worry.

Honestly think we're going to gradually see it become a three horse race in the next few weeks. We have far too small a squad, it's hurt us all year.

Come April we'll be resigned to playoff misery. 

West Brom have hugely over achieved. They cannot defend, yet they’ve, largely, managed to get away with Darren Moore’s tactical naivety/lack of knowledge by having a good attack. 

Only four sides in the top half, the sides in 1st, 10th, 11th and 12th, have conceded more than them, they concede on average 13.6 shots a game (the 8th highest in the league), have conceded the 5th highest amount of goals at home, have only managed six clean sheets all season and only two of those at home. 

They’ve got away with it through having a good attack and playing an expansive style. I just can’t see them “getting away with it”, so to speak, next season, especially if they don’t sign Dwight Gayle permanently.  

Big home win against QPR, couldn’t attend today but 3-0 against them is a job well done. Will happily keep taking being labelled as tinpot by them and Fulham (ironically) if we keep turning them both over during derbies. Next season will be fun.

8 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I see the jacks finally managed to get the breakthrough against nine men. 

Truly outclassed us from start to finish. Could have been a cricket score in truth, even before the two reds. 

7 points + GD from safety, the club is still in turmoil off the pitch (who knows if this takeover will materialise, or actually even be the panacea we crave?), and we can't buy a goal, let alone a win, because we are truly truly gash. I considered a big rant, but why bother? Omnishambles from top to bottom. 

We need three wins more than Reading and a resurgent Rotherham by May. Chortle.

In the words of Steven Morrissey, I know it's over. 

Looking forward to the Sheffield derby tonight. One of the best derbies domestically in this country.

Monday evening, packed house, cold and drizzly atmosphere, zippy pitch. Two proper teams going hell for leather to beat eachother. 

Bit like Everton Liverpool yesterday, Wednesday will want to stop the Blades getting promotion.

British football at it's finest. This is a Premier League fixture in a Championship division. The quality may be low but it will be pure blood and thunder.

I won't say it often but Up The Wednesday!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Looking forward to the Sheffield derby tonight. One of the best derbies domestically in this country.

Monday evening, packed house, cold and drizzly atmosphere, zippy pitch. Two proper teams going hell for leather to beat eachother. 

Bit like Everton Liverpool yesterday, Wednesday will want to stop the Blades getting promotion.

British football at it's finest. This is a Premier League fixture in a Championship division. The quality may be low but it will be pure blood and thunder.

Hope it's better than the last two games, ending 0-0 and barely anything of note in either game!

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

I tried to give it the build up. Flopped massively.

Will take Blades dropping 2pts mind.

Archived