Hertha Berlin vs Mainz
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Bayern Munich, 17.30

Sunday 3rd March, 2019
Stuttgart vs Hannover
Wolfsburg vs Werder Bremen, 17.00

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Reus is back to fight the good fight,that is keep Bayern from winning another title and not to relegate Augsburg, though I wont miss them if it happens.  In my mind, I like to think gladbach will beat Bayern this week, which would make for a nice two- four weekend. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I said after Dortmund lost to Spurs that Bayern would win the league. Man. Sucks to be yellow today.

We broke BVB in that Pokal match :dunce:

Only two goals at the half

Eintracht 1 - 1 Hoff

Hard to predict a winner in this one, Eintracht started better and scored first, Hoff with the late goal.

Schalke losing at home to Fortuna?  Dont know if I should laugh at Schalke or cry for them.

The present day Klassiker is Bayern v Dortmund, but in the old days this was the game.  Bayern with a few injuries, so this would be a good time for the foals to get a win.   Be nice to see the young Kanadian getting some game time for Bayern.

A bayern win and I give them the title for the season

Aufstellung:
Sommer -
Lang ,
Ginter ,
Elvedi ,
Wendt -
Kramer -
Neuhaus ,
Hofmann -
T. Hazard ,
Stindl     ,
Plea

Bayern München
Aufstellung:
Neuer     -
Kimmich ,
Süle ,
J. Boateng ,
Rafinha -
Javi Martinez ,
Thiago -
T. Müller ,
James ,
Gnabry -
Lewandowski

Two_Four weekend kinda turning into a hangover weekend (two-four is Kanadian slang for a case of 24 beer bottles).  Dortmund losing again on Friday (like Nudge said, Werder broke them in that greatest Pokal match of all time game) and Bayern winning the Klassiker, I mean the old time klassiker.  It pains me to declare bayern champions for the umpteenth time.  Still have not seen Davies, you would think with the way the game is, they would give him a run out.

In Classico news, Real goin all out with Junior, Benzema and Bale starting.

I just wanted to congratulate the Polish and Robert Lewandowski for tying Pizarro's goalscoring record in the Bundesliga. I am a bit gutted, but we knew it was going to happen eventually. Now they can enjoy the honour us Peruvians have been so proud of so many years.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I just wanted to congratulate the Polish and Robert Lewandowski for tying Pizarro's goalscoring record in the Bundesliga. I am a bit gutted, but we knew it was going to happen eventually. Now they can enjoy the honour us Peruvians have been so proud of so many years.

Brian I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously with that alpaca avatar :D

Strange how this season is almost a repeat of the second half of last year.  BVB suffering, Leipzig struggle, Gladbach and Leverkusen so-so and the Munchkins dangerous again.  Last year this sort of form let the rubbish that Tedesco had got together sneak into 2nd place and now he is - hopefully - going to get what he deserves.  Thanks to Tommy and his guys for another nail in the casket but , as last season, anything can still happen.  If Marco can sort out his problem there could be enough for him to lead to stay at the top but anyone laying money on the outcome of the BL this year must have money to burn - only the bookies can win this one!  Meanwhile can I suggest Philip Lahm as the decent choice to get 04 out of the hell-hole they are in!  He may be inexperienced, but the major problem is one of lack of respect with the bosses and it shows on the pitch more and more every game, so anyone suggest a better chance of respecting anyone other than Philip?

football forum
28 minutes ago, Stan said:

Have Hannover always been this shit? Huge game in the fight to avoid relegation and they're showing nothing. 

Yeah.

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Have Hannover always been this shit? Huge game in the fight to avoid relegation and they're showing nothing. 

They used to be a decent lower mid-table team under Slomka and Hecking in the previous decade. They've also had a lot of internal power struggles and conflicts in recent years that certainly didn't help though and the current situation is surely influenced heavily by the mess that the club is as a result of those issues. 

30 minutes ago, nudge said:

They used to be a decent lower mid-table team under Slomka and Hecking in the previous decade. They've also had a lot of internal power struggles and conflicts in recent years that certainly didn't help though and the current situation is surely influenced heavily by the mess that the club is as a result of those issues. 

In my mind they always seem like a relegation fighter or 2nd div team, but yeah, not that long ago they were playing in Europa league games.  They have pulled one back vs VfB.  I dont know who the young Turk is scoring for Stuttgart.

I suppose Wolfsburg have a realistic chance of making the UCL now and Werder could be thinking of Europa and hell, maybe even UCL, so this should be an interesting game

• The topic was unpinned

Archived