• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How much do you pay for a haircut?

football forum

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Nothing. I've been cutting/trimming/colouring my hair at home for years. The only time I'd go to a salon to get my hair done is on special occasions like wedding etc.

• Subscriber

Friday and weekends at our local hairdressers I have used for years I pay a £5 with a £1 tip, Mon to Thursdays its pensioners days and only pay £3.50 but I always give them £5 and the rest as a tip, good barbers too and normally its a choice between 3 ladies or a guy but they have got to know me over the years and all I say when I sit in the chair is "Make me look human" and then let them chop away.   

3 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Friday and weekends at our local hairdressers I have used for years I pay a £5 with a £1 tip, Mon to Thursdays its pensioners days and only pay £3.50 but I always give them £5 and the rest as a tip, good barbers too and normally its a choice between 3 ladies or a guy but they have got to know me over the years and all I say when I sit in the chair is "Make me look human" and then let them chop away.   

So they are more like miracle makers than hairdressers/barbers then? :coffee:

On 02/03/2019 at 12:15, nudge said:

Nothing. I've been cutting/trimming/colouring my hair at home for years. The only time I'd go to a salon to get my hair done is on special occasions like wedding etc.

What colour is it now then?? 

My other half normally does mine, sod paying for it, before she did it some woman I used to work with used to come round and do it for me... 

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

My other half normally does mine, sod paying for it, before she did it some woman I used to work with used to come round and do it for me... 

What kind of relationship is that? :ph34r:

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Green :ph34r:

Nah just kidding. Dark brown, just a bit darker/richer tone than my natural hair colour. I mostly do it as colouring makes my hair smoother, shinier and easier to manage...

Archived