talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

We all have those things that annoy is that don't really matter.

So what is on your list of things that don't matter, aren't important but annoy you anyway?

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum

One of the biggest things that annoys me is when people nudge me for attention - even when I'm standing about two feet away from them. I think it's a British/American thing but just being touched in general bugs me.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

One of the biggest things that annoys me is when people nudge me for attention - even when I'm standing about two feet away from them. I think it's a British/American thing but just being touched in general bugs me.

Could argue that is a reasonable annoyance

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Would it still annoy you if they simply touched your shoulder instead of nudging you?

Someone having more rep points than me 

Back passing in football even if the team i'm supporting is winning 4-0 

Someone commenting on my dressing 

People spitting in front of/near me especially when i'm eating something 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Berserker said:

Oh yeah, idiots who are walking together taking all the block and don't let you through, son of bitches.

That is bloody annoying, walking along a footpath when 3 people all nattering away walking towards you thinking that you will step off the curb and pass them...WRONG, I tend to wait until they are nearly facing me then stop dead until they crash into me then I will say "If you bloody looked where you were going and stop chin-wagging you would not have crashed into me...MORONS!!" then I would push through them with their eyes poking out there heads and their mouths wide open with their jaws hitting the footpath. :whistling:

When people aren't polite to waiters or watchmen or auto/cab drivers.

Some people are so dismissive of them. They are working people just like your doctors, office workers, etc. You are not a fucking king or queen to treat them as your slaves. If you can't be respectful or have the courtesy to thank them, at least don't abuse them if they commit a mistake. 

• Subscriber

In a supermarket with no 'only basket' tills and you are in a queue with a basket and only 2 items in the basket and someone has a trolley in front of you filled to the high-heavens with goods, they look at you smiling, you look at them smiling thinking they are going to say "Is that all you have got? just go in front of me..." bloody wrong and then you spend the next 10-15 minutes watching them unload all the goods, put them in their baskets and then pay the check-out operator.  

That really bugs me and if me or the wife are shopping with a trolley full and someone is behind us with a few items we let them go first.

• Administrator

When you sit down in a restaurant, barely a minute later you're asked for what you want to drink.

I know waiters/waitresses are probably just being nice and don't want a long service due to bookings etc but I've literally only just got comfortable and settled. Give me a chance to look at the menu at least!

People at supermarkets. Fucking old Macedonian and Greek cunts having a fucking corroboree in the middle of the fucking isle. Then you get slow fucking old people drifting around, slow as fuck, never walking in a straight line. People standing in line will randomly step backwards and bump into people who were walking behind. 

I'd kill them all but for the laws of this land

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Berserker said:

That doesn't correlate with all the histories we heard of you pouring your curry inside their paints when it's cold/you don't like it.

I'm an artist, what can you say. 

• Subscriber

People who speak to me when I have my headphones on. And then they act all pissy when you take your headphones off and ask them to repeat whatever the hell it was they were saying which half of the time is something stupid anyway.

• The title was changed to Annoyances That Don't Matter

Archived