• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Annoys me when you purposely try to avoid scores or sporting results, only to overhear some prick mention it wherever you happen to be. 

I remember I was standing in a muddy field at T in the Park on the day of the 2014 World Cup final, and I knew I had it set to record so I could watch it as soon as I got home the next morning. Then some guy behind me shouted "Goetze! Germany have won it!". 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

People that don't flush when they take a shit in a public restroom. I'd argue that that one does matter because it's unhygienic as fuck to just leave poo sitting around

Good shout.

I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible but it's disgusting when you have to go in one and you can just sense there's been no cleaning done in there for at least 24 hours. The stench is what gets me.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I try to avoid public restrooms as much as possible but it's disgusting when you have to go in one and you can just sense there's been no cleaning done in there for at least 24 hours. The stench is what gets me.

We shop at Tesco's a lot in the High Street and they have a toilet in there with a gents, ladies and kiddies nappy changing room and they use to have it locked and you had to ask a member of staff to let you in with their code but they changed that a few months ago where it was permanently open.

I went in to use the gents once and was nearly sick as a dog, the toilet was blocked and overflowing and some bastard had shite in the sink, some guy was waiting outside to use it and I told him what was in the sink and the toilet was blocked so he just left it, what pissed me off was I told a member of staff on the shop floor about it and she said "Yer, we know and it will be cleaned shortly", I lost the plot and told her "Why don't you lock the bloody door and stop people using it, if some young laddie walked in there and saw that..." all she said was "Oh...yer...I guess I better lock it until it's cleaned"  :dam:      

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

We shop at Tesco's a lot in the High Street and they have a toilet in there with a gents, ladies and kiddies nappy changing room and they use to have it locked and you had to ask a member of staff to let you in with their code but they changed that a few months ago where it was permanently open.

I went in to use the gents once and was nearly sick as a dog, the toilet was blocked and overflowing and some bastard had shite in the sink, some guy was waiting outside to use it and I told him what was in the sink and the toilet was blocked so he just left it, what pissed me off was I told a member of staff on the shop floor about it and she said "Yer, we know and it will be cleaned shortly", I lost the plot and told her "Why don't you lock the bloody door and stop people using it, if some young laddie walked in there and saw that..." all she said was "Oh...yer...I guess I better lock it until it's cleaned"  :dam:      

Imagine taking a shit in a public toilet's sink hahahaha... disgusting though

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Found myself getting really annoyed at people wearing United tops to Grimsby games lately. You're allowed to support two teams but bloody hell it annoys me when they wear other shirts to our matches.

• 2 months later...

It really annoys me when you're on the top deck of a bus, approaching your stop, and someone gets up from their seat early and stands at the top of the stairs until the bus comes to a complete stop. If you're not gonna go down the stairs don't get up and stop me from going down :39_angry:

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

We've had our office redone at work and we've had our desks moved into the new space. I now have somebody else's keyboard. I liked my old keyboard. This one is AWFUL.

I always used my own mouse and keyboard when I was in an office.

• Subscriber

I use a cordless mouse for my laptop, the wife uses one with a cord and connector, I can't stand it if my laptop is configuring and I use hers so I take her mouse out and use my one, she is the same and does not like my mouse but we just plod along.

1075044784_download(1).png.6b911b1de979370ae526e9710bb5be67.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2019 at 10:33, Panflute said:

People who call each other "sir" on the internet.

"You, sir, win the internet for today!"

Also those tiny shopping carts for kids in the supermarket.

@SirBalon says your a cunt 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This kind of does matter and seems to be on the rise. Am sick of fucking scruffy tramps taking our bin on collection day. It has our fucking house number on it with a marker. This is really fucking pissing me off.

• The title was changed to Annoyances That Don't Matter
  • Administrator

My Beats headphones not lasting a whole working day while at home (I listen to music while I work).

And not charging them when I'm not working. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived