The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Remember when @Tommy used to drop in all the time?

"It's fake"

So is mr robot. Go watch your depression fantasy drivel, and I'll watch Japanese guys slap each other and we can all be happy. 

Is that you?

I think wrestling is one of those things that people who dont like it dont get. I think maybe its because they are looking at it from a competitive point of view. They are thinking why watch it if it's already pre determined? Where as a wrestling fan is watching it for its athleticism, skill and story telling. It is very easy to really like a certain wrestler and want them to win. Or really hate a wrestler and want them to loose.

When walk in a busy place and the person in front of you just stops dead to check their bag or pockets without looking behind to see if anyone is behind them. 

Nothing worse than bumping into them and having to apologise for their stupid act. 

On 28/02/2021 at 02:33, Gunnersauraus said:

I think wrestling is one of those things that people who dont like it dont get. I think maybe its because they are looking at it from a competitive point of view. They are thinking why watch it if it's already pre determined? Where as a wrestling fan is watching it for its athleticism, skill and story telling. It is very easy to really like a certain wrestler and want them to win. Or really hate a wrestler and want them to loose.

I prefer watching a circus act for that

On 27/02/2021 at 21:33, Gunnersauraus said:

Surely all the stuff behind the scenes makes you cringe slightly though, all the bad acting in parking lots when they are talking to each other in their wrestling gear. 

That's like Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood being filmed eating breakfast discussing Harry Maguires performance in their full kits and boots. 

The actual wrestling I get, I could easily watch a Royal Rumble and enjoy it because I haven't a clue what's going to happen but the storyline stuff is what makes me cringe personally. 

Tea bags in the sink

My teenage daughter has this habit and it really annoys me, the bin is about 2 metres away from the sink yet every brew the bag gets left in the sink.

People that don't tidy stuff away straight away after use

My wife is bad for this, she will breakfast, tea, dinner and leave everything on the side that she's used to make it and then just sit to eat. I will then call in to get a drink from the kitchen and see everything sat there and just shake my head. I've told her a million times if you used the butter, put it straight back in the fridge, same with the egg box, tins go in the tin bin. 

Her reply, we can do it once we've eaten....

In my eyes if you do it is as you go, you save yourself a job later on. Minor annoyance but still an annoyance all the same. 

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

It is scripted!!!

Why tag people in an open forum when there're many more who can reply.... I have a female friend who supports Arsenal and she's lonely too ;)

I tagged them because they are wrestling fans. 

1 hour ago, Cazza said:

It is scripted!!!

Why tag people in an open forum when there're many more who can reply.... I have a female friend who supports Arsenal and she's lonely too ;)

Caz, just because people are tagged doesn’t mean you can’t respond. Wrestling is a niche market on the forum and there’s a core group of people that discuss it. Nobody is leaving anybody out. They’re simply drawing attention to those that might specifically be interested in the post/conversation. If I was talking about United and specifically wanted the attention of those that might be interested, I’d tag fellow reds. Doesn’t mean anyone else can’t respond though.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cazza said:

Annoyances That Don't Matter?

People asking me to have a favourable opinion on Wrestling.... !!!

@Stan the one with the tightest and smallest shorts hiding a penis so tantalising on the tongue it sends me into orgasm as soon as it pops out from it's pouch.

Honest answer.... ?

source.gif

• Administrator
52 minutes ago, Cazza said:

@Stan the one with the tightest and smallest shorts hiding a penis so tantalising on the tongue it sends me into orgasm as soon as it pops out from it's pouch.

Honest answer.... ?

Someone needs to get laid

56 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Honest answer.... ?

You been reading 50 shades of grey again? 

Archived