• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, nudge said:

Still better than skinny jeans! 

10 hours ago, Stan said:

Not a chance. 

10 hours ago, nudge said:

Oh absolutely. I think very few men can pull off skinny jeans, the rest just look ridiculous. 

My bad @nudge I mistook this for slim-fit not skinny. Shows how much I wear jeans these days xD

I don't know anyone who wears skinny jeans. At least none of my guy mates anyway. Slim-fit yes - these are much better to wear and comfier. Can't imagine there's much room for movement for guys in skinny jeans. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

So you wear expensive jeans at home.... why? xD

They are really comfy, plus at my age if I walk around in joggers I look like a shipyard worker xD

14 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

People who give PSG credit.

You can't say one without the other, City as well. 

Must be really good to compete without any worries of balancing the books. 

• 2 months later...
On 04/04/2021 at 17:39, Stan said:

Definitely a younger thing. I agree with @Tommy. Usually wear tracksuit/joggers at home cos it's what I'll usually go for a walk in. Jeans only really used for going out or meeting up with people or for work catch-up (if not going to office). 

Joggers at home as you're not doing much and they more comfortable.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

The wedding nearby who've been letting fireworks off for the last bastard hour.

It's 10.15pm

They've just got married....

Read the post you made above this. Snowflake generation, just as bad as people who moan about a newly married couple enjoying their wedding evening at 10.15pm 😂

1 hour ago, Devil said:

It's 10.15pm

Read the post you made above this. Snowflake generation, just as bad as people who moan about a newly married couple enjoying their wedding evening at 10.15pm 😂

Plus it's Saturday. He's just mad because he couldn't spot any feet. 

10 hours ago, Devil said:

It's 10.15pm

They were married at 4 in the afternoon. They're local Yeminis, I know most of the people at the wedding. For some reason they decide to let them off late night. I'm not usually arsed but they've been doing it all week.

56 minutes ago, MUFC said:

They were married at 4 in the afternoon. They're local Yeminis, I know most of the people at the wedding. For some reason they decide to let them off late night. I'm not usually arsed but they've been doing it all week.

Different cultures, different traditions mate. 

I get you may have trying to relax but when were the supposed to do the fireworks, in the day light?

At least you know it's not going to happen much longer, imagine being one of these people that have crazy neighbours who have parties or have all their mates round drunk. Now that would be worse. 

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Different cultures, different traditions mate. 

I get you may have trying to relax but when were the supposed to do the fireworks, in the day light?

At least you know it's not going to happen much longer, imagine being one of these people that have crazy neighbours who have parties or have all their mates round drunk. Now that would be worse. 

Similar culture to mine 🤣🤣. Believe it or not, am getting ready to attend an wedding 😅😂.

• Subscriber

The main annoyance that ALOT of football fans in particular need to put their tampon back in is when someone disagrees with them. 

Imagine how boring the world would be if we all had the same opinion?

Also hilarious how some people get genuinely mad over someone else’s opinion or passion for something. 

44 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Sitting next to talkative people while travelling.

Annoying for you because you are single.... Wait until you have been married for years and years, All your travel is done sitting next to someone who doesn't want to talk to you... bliss! B|

55 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Annoying for you because you are single.... Wait until you have been married for years and years, All your travel is done sitting next to someone who doesn't want to talk to you... bliss! B|

That can be tolerated but I have sat next to a guy on an inter city bus who was on the phone almost all the time trying to patch up with his wife/girlfriend. 

Archived