talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Mums used to do it all the time around our area back in the day.. You would see them up the off licence in fluffy slippers, nightgown and hair in curlers with a fag hanging out of their mouths..  some people have no shame.. 

Haha no, there it's something completely different. There's just some sort of cultural phenomenon that makes PJ's (the more colorful the better!) cool to wear during the day - nothing to do with being lazy or unkempt though.

a-mother-and-daughter-wearing-pyjamas-in

mode-003.jpg

mode-022.jpg

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha no, there it's something completely different. There's just some sort of cultural phenomenon that makes PJ's (the more colorful the better!) cool to wear during the day - nothing to do with being lazy or unkempt though.

a-mother-and-daughter-wearing-pyjamas-in

mode-003.jpg

mode-022.jpg

I wouldn't bat an eyelid at stuff like that for somewhere like that I wouldn't view them as pyjamas even if they were especially that last one... 

This on the other hand is what I am talking about

See the source image

Imagine that standing behind you in the queue at Tesco's... 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Long nails. I trim mine like every 5 days, don't find them attractive in women at all

Depends how long?

Certainly better than dirty, bitten, unshaped/uneven ones...

• Subscriber
On 03/10/2021 at 11:18, Bluewolf said:

Mums used to do it all the time around our area back in the day.. You would see them up the off licence in fluffy slippers, nightgown and hair in curlers with a fag hanging out of their mouths..  some people have no shame.. 

Any pics?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Am really getting sick of dickheads in superstores blocking everyone because they're on their phones. 

I get irritated when people stand infront of the isle. I hate it when you have to ask them to move it feels awkward 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I get irritated when people stand infront of the isle. I hate it when you have to ask them to move it feels awkward 

The wife hates shopping with me and won't let me push the trolley because if there are 2 people nattering away blocking the aisle I won't stand there like her saying "Excuse me, please..." and stands there until they move, I yell "EXCUSE ME PLEASE" and knock the trolleys aside, works wonders. :coffee:

37 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife hates shopping with me and won't let me push the trolley because if there are 2 people nattering away blocking the aisle I won't stand there like her saying "Excuse me, please..." and stands there until they move, I yell "EXCUSE ME PLEASE" and knock the trolleys aside, works wonders. :coffee:

I thought you were friendly John 😂 I didn't like shopping with my ex. I like to just go in and get it done. She liked to spend ages looking at stuff 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

She liked to spend ages looking at stuff 

Aye, shopping with the wife is murder especially in Tesco's, she has to read every article front & back before she buys and even checks the run-out date, goes up every aisle, get to the end and then she remembers something she forgot way back up the first aisle. :dam:

On 03/10/2021 at 11:52, Bluewolf said:

I wouldn't bat an eyelid at stuff like that for somewhere like that I wouldn't view them as pyjamas even if they were especially that last one... 

This on the other hand is what I am talking about

See the source image

Imagine that standing behind you in the queue at Tesco's... 

That's a martial arts film, i've seen it though can't remember the plot or cast, maybe Jackie Chan was in it........

The old Currys Best adverts on this theme were quite good,

6 minutes ago, Waylander said:

That's a martial arts film, i've seen it though can't remember the plot or cast, maybe Jackie Chan was in it........

The old Currys Best adverts on this theme were quite good,

It's from 'Kung Fu Hustle'.. completely over the top and very funny... 

2 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Rich people who pretend they're not rich

What annoys me is rich people who think they know what it's like to be poor. An orthodontist once told me it would be easy to save up for a brace when she was probably on about 50 grand a year 

39 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

What annoys me is rich people who think they know what it's like to be poor. An orthodontist once told me it would be easy to save up for a brace when she was probably on about 50 grand a year 

Had the exact same conversation with my dentist. Had to put my foot down to state that it is out of budget

51 minutes ago, Spike said:

Had the exact same conversation with my dentist. Had to put my foot down to state that it is out of budget

My auntie is a bit like that as well. She will not except that the housing market has gone up faster than wages. She bought her first house on teachers wages. Not  a minimum wage job 

• 1 month later...

One thing that really annoyes me is when people dont  attempt to use any logic to form opinions. I mean we all have opinions that arent logical. I know I do anyway. But at least if you use logic to make the opinion and adapt it if is doesn't make logical sense you are making an effort 

Archived