talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

Ye you can't listen to hip hop censored, it doesn't work. 

Yeah and I'm not even talking about the actual expletives; they literally censor actual lyrics to such a point where you can't even tell what he's saying, and that's kind of integral parts of the song. I mean why in the world do you have to censor "vodka", "tie her up" or "and what's this shit about us meant to be together"? xD Madness. Might as well just remove the song altogether.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah and I'm not even talking about the actual expletives; they literally censor actual lyrics to such a point where you can't even tell what he's saying, and that's kind of integral parts of the song. I mean why in the world do you have to censor "vodka", "tie her up" or "and what's this shit about us meant to be together"? xD Madness. Might as well just remove the song altogether.

They probably will do one day as the next generation can only get worse 😂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

"I'll get back to you" and then don't get back to you.

Happens a lot with podcast guests I line up, for them then to either cancel or not reply again. Annoying but does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Not at all. 

When people tell restaurant owners how to run their restaurant on TripAdvisor without having the first clue how restaurants work. 

When people order something like a burger and they wait a while and say how long does it take to cook a burger? It takes 12 minutes on a char grill but when you have 20 burgers 10 steaks and 11 chickens we cant always fit it on at first.

When people walk into a packed restaurant or pub and say they are in a hurry. Go to fucking macdonalds then

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Opening a new box of Ibuprofen to find the instructions paperwork at the top wrapped round the inner packet no matter which end I choose to open first... 

Ha ha. Yeah that is annoying 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Autocorrect on smart phones in 2021.

Fuck. Off. 

I hate typing a long message or post then re reading it and scratching my head. :readthemessage:

You know you can turn it off, right? :D 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, nudge said:

You know you can turn it off, right? :D 

Well that does seem like an obvious suggestion to be fair, something I hadn’t thought of.... till 15 seconds ago xD .

It should be better than it is though! Technology pffftt. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Well that does seem like an obvious suggestion to be fair, something I hadn’t thought of.... till 15 seconds ago xD .

It should be better than it is though! Technology pffftt. 

Android or iOS? I have been using Swiftkey keyboard in my last three phones, and to be honest, their autocorrect is by far superior to the standard android keyboard... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Android or iOS? I have been using Swiftkey keyboard in my last three phones, and to be honest, their autocorrect is by far superior to the standard android keyboard... 

iOS. It just does annoying stuff like spell words wrong and I can’t just leave the message I always have to go back and correct myself. My OCD won’t let me leave it xD .

• Administrator
9 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Ringing up customer services about anything and any company and they connect you to another country and you cannot understand a word they are trying to say to you in English.

Sorry John, but we do try our best.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sorry John, but we do try our best.

I could more than likely understand you but with me having a hearing aid in my left ear and I forget to put it in I am "What?... I can't understand a word you are saying?...xD

But seriously Virgin Media are the worse, you ring up from the UK and they put your call over to other countries call centres and that could be anywhere from India, Pakistan or bloody Italy but saying that they may not speak good English but they have the brains to sort your problem out, I just do what our daughter said to do without losing my rag and say "Could you please put me through to an English call centre, please. 

• Subscriber

Standing in a supermarket queue with around 7 items in your trolley and someone in front of you with their trolley filled to the hilt and overflowing and don't have the decency to say "You go first", I know if that was me I would let the person behind me go first, 

Archived