talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Things Everyone Has Done But You

football forum

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Can be anything from food to a movie. For me its tomato ketchup, tried it 3 times and think its the worse sauce on the planet. Few times I have ordered a burger or another type of meal. They put ketchup on by mistake, I make sure they make it again  I just detest the stuff.

Don't know why your topic was merged with this one but to answer the question, it's Nutella for me. I hate it. Awful sticky texture and disgusting too-sweet artificial taste. Yuck! 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Eco said:

Not sure why it's merged either, but mine is chocolate. Can't stand it and the smell of melted fudge makes me very nauseous. 

Even proper dark chocolate? I'm not a fan of sugar and sweet foods in general so I'm not too keen on chocolate either but I do enjoy a few pieces of dark bitter chocolate with high cocoa content every once in a while. 

Just now, nudge said:

Even proper dark chocolate? I'm not a fan of sugar and sweet foods in general so I'm not too keen on chocolate either but I do enjoy a few pieces of dark bitter chocolate with high cocoa content every once in a while. 

Yes - when I went to Swiss about a decade ago, my Dad begged me to try 'true' Swiss dark chocolate. 

Wasn't as bad as others, but still nothing great. 

• Subscriber
55 minutes ago, nudge said:

Don't know why your topic was merged with this one but to answer the question, it's Nutella for me. I hate it. Awful sticky texture and disgusting too-sweet artificial taste. Yuck! 

I like chocolate but not Nutella. Comes across as fake to me.

On 03/03/2019 at 19:39, Grizzly21 said:

Despite not being a virgin, I've not had my cock sucked. Just something that's not really appealed to me.

I can confirm I've finally done this. Outdated thread :ph34r:

Still never been to Chile or seen back to the future though.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

I can confirm I've finally done this. Outdated thread :ph34r:

Still never been to Chile or seen back to the future though.

How much did you pay them?

11 hours ago, Eco said:

Yes - when I went to Swiss about a decade ago, my Dad begged me to try 'true' Swiss dark chocolate. 

Wasn't as bad as others, but still nothing great. 

Try to get a hold of a dark chocolate Argentine Havanna or Cachafaz alfajor, if you don't like that then there's no hope for you my friend.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Berserker said:

Try to get a hold of a dark chocolate Argentine Havanna or Cachafaz alfajor, if you don't like that then there's no hope for you my friend.

I have tried the former years ago and have to say it was goddamn delicious and I personally can't stand Nutella myself what a disgusting taste. 

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I have tried the former years ago and have to say it was goddamn delicious and I personally can't stand Nutella myself what a disgusting taste. 

Yeah, they're heaven. What's on them it's not Nutella though if that's what you meant, it's dulce de leche. Have never tried Nutella.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah, they're heaven. What's on them it's not Nutella though if that's what you meant, it's dulce de leche. Have never tried Nutella.

Oh I know I prefer that taste to Nutella. Nutella is a little too sweet imo and has this weird after taste. I tried it when I was younger and it just never stuck. 

Whenever I also think of stuff that I have never tried this comes to mind. I am sure people on here have tried it.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I do like Marmite and I hear this has an acquired taste

5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Oh I know I prefer that taste to Nutella. Nutella is a little too sweet imo and has this weird after taste. I tried it when I was younger and it just never stuck. 

Whenever I also think of stuff that I have never tried this comes to mind. I am sure people on here have tried it.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I do like Marmite and I hear this has an acquired taste

What the fuck is that? what does it taste like?, it's like a sauce for meat?, if it's not it sounds bizarre.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

What the fuck is that? what does it taste like?, it's like a sauce for meat?, if it's not it sounds bizarre.

Don't really know, never tried it but I want to. When I was younger I remember seeing an ad for it in a store but never got around to actually trying the stuff. Maybe someone on here has tried it and can shed some light on it. From what I hear you can even mix it with hot water and drink it.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

16 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Don't really know, never tried it but I want to. When I was younger I remember seeing an ad for it in a store but never got around to actually trying the stuff. Maybe someone on here has tried it and can shed some light on it. From what I hear you can even mix it with hot water and drink it.

The wife loves that, not for me though, yuk, she even puts it into a cup with hot water, give it a stir and drinks it like coffee and even in a bowl like cereal with bread and dip it in.

breakfast_4651.jpg?w=800

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

The wife loves that, not for me though, yuk, she even puts it into a cup with hot water, give it a stir and drinks it like coffee and even in a bowl like cereal with bread and dip it in.

breakfast_4651.jpg?w=800

Looks like tar and makes me think it's made from fat which i hate.

Archived