talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Free Agents

football forum

football forum

The list below contains just some of the players playing around the world that will be out of contract in the summer. Who from the list below would you sign and where do you think each of them will be playing when the 2017/18 season kicks off?

• Fernando Torres (Atletico)
  • Santi Cazorla (Arsenal)
  • Per Mertesacker (Arsenal)
  • Daniel De Rossi (AS Roma)
  • Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)
  • John Terry (Chelsea)
  • Jesus Navas (Manchester City)
  • Yaya Toure (Manchester City)
  • Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City)
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Manchester United)
  • Michael Carrick (Manchester United)
  • Mario Balotelli (Nice)
  • Taison (Shakhtar)
  • Adrian (West Ham United)

Also, who is going to be out of contract at your club. Is there anyone that you're desperate to keep hold of?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will throw my hat in the ring. To any A-League clubs out there I only ask 5 grand a week, a minimum of 900 minutes through the season. I promise I am better than Liam Reddy, Emile Heskey or Matt Mkay.

It's in writing now.

Edit, I am not adverse to moving abroad, and could be tempted by similar offers for shite European clubs. Looking at you Den Haag, Rapid Wien, Luzern and Sunderland.

3 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

I will throw my hat in the ring. To any A-League clubs out their I only ask 5 grand a week, a minimum of 900 minutes through the season. I promise I am better than Liam Reddy, Emile Heskey or Mat Mkay.

It's in writing now.

They probably already have a waterboy mate.

• Administrator

Zlatan is going to sign a new contract at Utd, isn't he?

I can't believe Adrian was dropped for Darren Randolph at West Ham xD. Maybe there's more to it behind the scenes but any club would be silly not to snap up Adrian on a free. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Arouna Kone has been told he can leave Everton. 

Would you be happy to see him at Palace @Aaroncpfc as you were in talks with him this January?

Not particularly overwhelmed but with Wickham being crocked for what feels like forever and Campbell not being good enough we will require squad players. I imagine he will be on a list along with the likes of Dominic Solanke who Allardyce will feel he can improve.

On 2017-4-19 at 2:15 AM, Tanksie said:

I promise I am better than Emile Heskey

Liar and slave! Nobody is a more complete footballer than Lord Emile.

-

In other news, Liam Trotter has FINALLY run his contract down and been told where to fuck off with his 10-15k a week for being a slightly more mobile central midfielder than my dead Nan. 

Shambolic since the day he signed - he is finished. 'Ebola-ridden one-legged carthorse' doesn't even begin to cover how fucking inept that loser is. 

Archived