Can you spot all the colour changes??

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Same :)

Eye of an Eagle egale.jpg

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!

Same xD Are we sure it doesn't just give everyone full marks? xD

The more it went on and the more I was choosing the far left and far right, the less confident I became xD thought it was the angles I was looking at them at that made them look different.

4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

The more it went on and the more I was choosing the far left and far right, the less confident I became xD thought it was the angles I was looking at them at that made them look different.

Might do.. but where is the fun in that xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I thought so as I also got same result so I went ahead and redid the test choosing wrong answers on purpose.

The outcome was: "You fail. Next time use your glasses" or something like that xD 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I thought it was my eyes adjusting slowly after clicking a colour so wasn't entirely sure I was always getting the correct one!

Laser Vision

laset.png
Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 4%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret? 

Laser Vision

laset.png
Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 4%, which is really hard to get. Is it the carrots you eat? What’s your secret? Share on Facebook and tell us.

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This whole test has become meaningless if you all have the same eyesight ability as I do.. was hoping for a couple that had the vision of a mole.. 

I tried doing it and gave all the wrong answers and the result was "Do the quiz with your glasses on"   xD

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

This whole test has become meaningless if you all have the same eyesight ability as I do.. was hoping for a couple that had the vision of a mole.. 

That would be me without the contacts. Finding the laptop would be a challenge nevermind seeing colour differences of tiny squares xD 

Eye of an Eagle egale.jpg

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived