talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-2 Burnley - Sunday 10th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw that Allison was yellow carded for complaining to Marriner an all. What a joke. 

Good first half from us. Coming back from a goal down to take control. Saying that, Burnley have offered the square root of fuck all.

• Subscriber

I can't tell if I like Alexander-Arnold or not. One moment he's playing some really good football and picking out people with his passes, and then the next he looks out of his depth.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

The totally shite Lallana, best player on the pitch so far. Really glad to have him back fully fit for the run in. 

He's had a really good game. My biggest issue with him is that he's not an impact player; he should never, ever come off the bench for us, but he's fine for starting games like this when you want to break down the opposition over the 90 minutes. Gives superior players a breather for midweek as well.

18 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

The totally shite Lallana, best player on the pitch so far. Really glad to have him back fully fit for the run in. 

I've always been a fan. Particularly handy against those teams that sit deep. Always capable of making a difference 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

I've always been a fan. Particularly handy against those teams that sit deep. Always capable of making a difference 

I find it funny reading peoples negative comments on Lallana when in Klopps first 2 seasons he was arguably our best player. He then suffers a shitload of injuries, comes back and suddenly people think hes shite? 

Short memories and all that. 

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I find it funny reading peoples negative comments on Lallana when in Klopps first 2 seasons he was arguably our best player. He then suffers a shitload of injuries, comes back and suddenly people think hes shite? 

Well he’s been shite and hasn’t played well in 2 years.

Happy for him to prove me wrong though

3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'd guess it would be more of a feeling that he's been out for too long and the squad have moved on. 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 4-2 Burnley - Sunday 10th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived