talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd - Sunday 10th March, 2019

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 16.30

Live on Sky Sports

580b57fcd9996e24bc43c4df.png     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd (FA Cup)
Man Utd 2-2 Arsenal
Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd

Recent Form
Arsenal - DWWWL
Man Utd - WWWDW

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Started really deep, are they scared of the pace of the Arsenal front 2? First time we been behind against a top 6 league side under Ole. Lets see how we respond.

• Subscriber

Spurs absolutely fuming that De Gea single handedly beat them at Wembley then comes to the Emirates and gives Arsenal a one goal headstart xD.

Massive for Arsenal this. 4th and one point behind Spurs if they win and no more top six opponents to play.

Lucky goal but I'll take it, De Gea owes us anyway after last season. Very closely contested United easily could be ahead but I'm happy with what I saw first half. Need more from Auba and Özil though.

Still makes me laugh people don't seem to think Ramsey can't play in the deeper midfield positions, superb game by him today.

I see running on the pitch to “confront” players is going to be the new “thing” after it’s been done in Scotland, Birmingham and now London. Pathetic people about these days. It’s only bloody Football. It’s not important at all. 

Think United’s injuries and that performance in Paris have caught up with them. 

Good performance. Good win. Back in the top 4. We seem to do better going into games against teams more fancied than us compared to previous seasons but we still need to learn to impose ourselves on lesser teams. Hopefully this gives the team confidence going into the second leg against Rennes.

• Subscriber

Two hard games ahead now for Ole, Wolves away and Watford at OT, we all know the League Title is a battle between City & Liverpool and now the spot for 4th is between United, Arsenal, Chelsea and now we can add spurs to the equation, the season not far away now finishing and we as supporters can take a breather till the next season coming up.

Hats off to Arsenal though as they are the first team in the EPL who have beaten United with Ole in charge. :ay:

• The title was changed to Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd - Sunday 10th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived