• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Palace Chairman Joins Dragons Den

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I watch it but I'm undecided on how this will affect my viewing. To be honest, I've never seen much of him outside of football so maybe it'll take a bit getting used to.

Which Dragons are he and Jenny replacing?

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Hasn't Dragons' Den run its course now? It was brilliant when the likes of Theo, Duncan, Peter and James were in the seats but it just seems to be limping around now.

Steve Parish won't get me to watch it and as a Palace fan I'd be wanting him to invest as little as possible to keep all of his time in running the football club.

still good enough for me to watch, but not on the heights as the times you mention.

Love that Peter Jones is still there though. Sarah Willingham is a nice bit of eye-candy as well and is obviously quite a shrewd and wise investor any way. 

Also, didn't know you changed allegiance to Palace?!

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Hasn't Dragons' Den run its course now? It was brilliant when the likes of Theo, Duncan, Peter and James were in the seats but it just seems to be limping around now.

Steve Parish won't get me to watch it and as a Palace fan I'd be wanting him to invest as little as possible to keep all of his time in running the football club.

I'm sure as a businessman whose the chairman of a Premier League football club he can handle running a football club and filming a tv show at the same time.

Just now, Cannabis said:

The filming of a TV show wouldn't bother me, what would is him investing in multiple business ventures which will take up time.

He probably already invests in multiple business ventures, and if not, he'll probably pay someone to manage each business. Very small businesses may I add.

• Administrator

just realised Sarah Willingham is one of the Dragon's leaving the programme xD

Not gonna lie, Jenny Campbell is not the same level of eye-candy as Sarah. Disappointed. 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

just realised Sarah Willingham is one of the Dragon's leaving the programme xD

Not gonna lie, Jenny Campbell is not the same level of eye-candy as Sarah. Disappointed. 

Doesn't matter, Steve Parrish is the eye candy now. :ph34r:

I think it's great seeing some of the inventions on the show. The last set of dragons played off each other really well. The best part is definitely seeing the ideas take off a couple of years later and seeing some of the horrendous calls they made with some of the successful ideas they rejected.

I think Parish will make a good dragon. He's got character, he's  likeable and he's been very successful in his five plus years with Palace and how he developed TAG.

Archived