talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 9th March, 2019

football forum

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Dan said:

Vardy's only been outscored by six players in the league this season. Any of our fans who think he's lost it are daft.

And only 3 players have scored more in the Premier League since we got promoted. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

He's not terrible, but he isn't as good as he's been made out following the world cup.

Last season he was mostly excellent and tidied up all of our player of the season awards. Then he had a really good World Cup where his level was above his usual level. This season has been a mixed bag, today was really awful and obviously there was the fuck up at Anfield but it doesn't mean he's shite.

He's got a weird personality for a goalkeeper, far too erratic. What he could do with is us signing a number two to give him some competition, perhaps that's what will get him focused and back on track.

This summer was weird because he wasn’t like a typical England keeper, he was playing well.

I think now though he’s been hit with the England keeper curse 

• The topic was unpinned

Second home game I have missed this season as I was down Blackpool for the weekend, fucking gutted as it was our first come back from 2 goals down in a PL game since Bobby Robson was our manager. 

Jordan Pickford was an absolute disgrace though which helped. Just touching on a comment earlier in the thread by someone about supporting England etc, I was fucking gutted when the little armed Mackem cunt saved that penalty in Russia.

Archived