talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michael Jackson

football forum

On 09/03/2019 at 11:25, Machado said:

So where do we stop? Many successful musicians have a questionable character. It's a long way between beating your wife and being a pedo too :7_sweat_smile:

I agree though, Lennon was a cunt. The cunt who shot him is a bigger cunt because all he did was martyr the cunt, making Yoko Ono some kind of Lennon's representative on heart, who is an even bigger cunt herself. McCartney easily the most accomplished musician but far less acknowledged because he did not die young, thus not as big of a cultural icon.

McCartney is my favorite. He's really phenomenally underappreciated given the enormous contribution he had to rock music's greatest artist. The greatest living person in music history imo with the possible exception of stevie wonder. 

Has anyone seen the carpool karaoke episode of Paul McCartney driving around liverpool and going back to his old early 60's haunts?  Sensational!

https://youtu.be/QjvzCTqkBDQ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Harry said:

Everyone I know personally that watched it has said he's guilty. 

I think it's almost certain he was. And that's coming from a childhood fan. I still find the dragging of this back into the spotlight by two people that are almost certainly financially motivated, and the Trial by Netflix Documentary aspect of it to be very distasteful. 

I don't know what you mean by trial by Netflix. I know it does seem a bit insensitive but I don't think suggesting they may be lying us without merit

Watched episode 1. What's clear is that fame and fortune had given a disturbed man far too much power over naive and easily wooed ADULTS. He's going around holding dozens of little boys hands, hanging out with them, sending creepy toned messages and having sleep overs with them for over a decade. Come on, that's inappropriate regardless of whether you think he's alright.

On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 03:06, Harry said:

You don't believe people would be shamed by others to listen to his music now? That's the way of the world these days 

Or even if not would struggle to enjoy it anymore because you just see a pedophile who molests children?

John Lennon was a woman batterer, but I'm still going to listen to the Beatles

Archived