talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Caption Contest

football forum

• Subscriber

I do this on another forum but the whole thing is dying out so want to keep it going somewhere else. I'll post an image and then you'll have a few days to come up with captions. You can do as many as you like. Once we've got a few captions, I'll judge and you'll get points. Unfortunately, points do not mean prizes.

It's 3 points for a winner which is either picked by me or a caption with a lot of 'likes'. Then there will be at least one runner up who earns themselves 1 point. I'll keep a leaderboard so we can see who is a caption master!

THIS WEEK'S IMAGE

Image result for funny football

My personal favourite football for facial expressions, but what's the caption for this image?!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It's time to judge! Thank you to all who entered - you'll still make it onto the leaderboard even if you didn't get any points. So, here goes...

THE RESULTS

Phil20Jones20127771787.jpg?strip=all&w=7

"When you find out the Peru Women's national team GK you fingered has a set of balls"
- @Cicero (3 points)

"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING THOSE ASHES"
- @Rab (1 point)

LEADERBOARD

cc.png

NEXT TIME

Image result for waving footballer

When i raise my hand like this you bite them Suarez.

960.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Judging time! Stan takes this week's 3 points with his first entry into the contest. Cicero grabs a runners up point to remain top of the pile and Berserker picks up their first point too.

THE RESULTS

Image result for waving footballer

"Put your hand up if you think Ronaldo has never been better than you and you're bored of the comparisons now..."
- @Stan (3 points)

Coutinho - "Leo next time find me! I was open in space!"
Messi - "One more fucking word and I'll send you back to Liverpool"
- @Cicero (1 point)

"When I raise my hand like this you bite them Suarez"
- @Berserker (1 point)

LEADERBOARD

CPwcE0i.png

NEXT IMAGE

Image result for chelsea supporters

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Apologies for the delay in judging this. It's been crazy at work recently so not had chance to get on and post the results. Cicero extends his lead but Stan ensures it's only an extra 2 point advantage rather than 3. Thank you to the others who entered too. Better luck next time!

THE RESULTS

article-2320182-09A7DE77000005DC-380_634

Chelsea Fans after seeing Alonso getting subbed off in a stretcher 
@Cicero (3 points)

(guy in bottom right of the picture) - 'I wish these people would stop hitting me with these fucking flags here, I'm losing my fucking teeth!'
@Stan (1 point)

LEADERBOARD

iXM2ZUI.jpg

NEXT IMAGE

Image result for steve mcclaren

Archived