The better place to talk football.

What's your favourite Dinosaur?

football forum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Are you aware they are believed to be bird like in appearance. Unlike in Jurassic park. 

images.jpeg

Yep some fossils were even found with actual feather components attached as well. Still one of my favorite of the lot out there. Can't do anything too big or i'd have picked something like a Steggo.

2 hours ago, Cicero said:

I remember watching a video that went into great depth on how a T-Rex never roared. In fact, it hummed more than anything. 

I don't there's consensus around this. Pretty sure that's getting outside the realms of things that can be proved with certainty.

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Harry said:

I don't there's consensus around this. Pretty sure that's getting outside the realms of things that can be proved with certainty.

What they do, and I cant remember where I saw this, is that they create these detailed systems to mimic air patters based on what the muscle mass would have been along with how the air chambers work. Now, the hard part in all of that is understanding how the physiology works but that's pretty easy for a T-Rex considering how many fossilized structures actually have the organ imprints too. I do agree that its hard to prove it with absolute certainty but they get pretty damn close.

Archived