• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2018/19 - 12-13th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dan said:

You just know whoever comes 3rd won't go up.

Our luck is horrendous. I can't allow myself to get excited about promotion when I'm expecting the worst. I'm drained and there's still two full months to go. Just want it to end now.

• The topic was unpinned
On 12/03/2019 at 22:45, Lucas said:

Cheers Brentford. I thought with an extra man you'd see us right but I think you could have played till midnight and not scored. Can't wait for us to come to Griffin Park where you turn it on against us.

Happy to put that terrible record to bed at Reading. Didn't quite expect the stroll we had but it was an oddly refreshing change not to be panicking with 10mins to go at hanging on for a result. 

Now to Saturday. That's the big one.

We've a really thin squad, these midweek games especially away from home we've no chance of getting anything from. At home on a Saturday and we're almost unstoppable in current form, but even with an extra man throughout the game our away form showed.

I would have expected us to lose to them under normal circumstances, but watching the game I genuinely think we'd of got something had they not of gone a man down as we were outplaying them before it and they hadn't parked the bus. Once they done that and wore us down we were just playing silly football.

Archived