• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Inter Milan (0) vs (0) Eintracht Frankfurt (2nd Leg) - Thursday 14th March, 2019

Recommended Posts

Kick-off 20.00

1200px-Inter_Milan.svg.png     VS     220px-Eintracht_Frankfurt_Logo.svg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inter to win 2-0. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a start from Frankfurt. Hit the crossbar in the 2nd minute and eventually scored a few minutes later :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More than 13.500 Frankfurt Fans in the stadium. More Frankfurt Fans than Inter Fans xD

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And that in the middle of the week. Amazing. 

 

Frankfurt play so well. Would be a real shame if they don't bring this home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hasebe's positioning is out of this world. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankfurt running on fumes. 3 more minutes to go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Frankfurt running on fumes. 3 more minutes to go. 

Rode is completely done... 

6 minutes added time :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's over! Congratulations Frankfurt, well deserved! What a spirited team performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"this is outrageously bad ect ect, the Serie A is a dogshit 1 team league ect ect, Inter should be doing way better here because they're famous ect ect"

 

 

This is how stupid you sound @Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"this is outrageously bad ect ect, the Serie A is a dogshit 1 team league ect ect, Inter should be doing way better here because they're famous ect ect"

 

 

This is how stupid you sound @Blue

So you agree that Serie A is better?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Not at all.

I know you're salty at my comments on the Bundesliga but 1 tie isn't going to change my opinion.

Congrats to Frankfurt who probably deserved the win but one game still doesn't save the failures of the last 6 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

I like how 6 years is your cut off. 

It's not a cut off, it's when the league begun to decline. 2008-2013 was a great time for the league but after that it's been very meh. Serie A for me is comfortably better. Their secondary teams are much better than Germany's secondary teams who can't manage to stay consistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serie A was in decline and poor to watch until Napoli started to mount a challenge to Juve. There was a time after Inter won the CL that the league went to shit because teams like themselves and AC Milan went in decline. Juve were the only real credible team until Napoli rose up a few seasons ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

Serie A was in decline and poor to watch until Napoli started to mount a challenge to Juve. There was a time after Inter won the CL that the league went to shit because teams like themselves and AC Milan went in decline. Juve were the only real credible team until Napoli rose up a few seasons ago. 

We are talking about present, not 10 years ago. If that was the case you could make a good case that the Bundesliga was genuinely better (and it probably was). Today, the only argument you hear from their fans is that they get better attendances and is more pure while their secondary teams are losing 7-0 in the Champions League.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That they allowed 15-18k Franfkurt fans into their stadium, because they were just happy to see a living soul on their stands says everything about the state of Italian football :ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Blue said:

We are talking about present, not 10 years ago. If that was the case you could make a good case that the Bundesliga was genuinely better (and it probably was). Today, the only argument you hear from their fans is that they get better attendances and is more pure while their secondary teams are losing 7-0 in the Champions League.

One of Spain's secondary teams got knocked out to a Czech team tonight (in the present)... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:

One of Spain's secondary teams got knocked out to a Czech team tonight (in the present)... 

One game...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7-0 man city was 1 game 😉

What is true is serie a clubs are spending cash on players ( like Ronaldo). Usually foreign investor cash. 

Bundesliga is keeping "to their roots ".  Not much big spending or foreign investment.  However that policy will see a dip in European competitions if not changed  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

That they allowed 15-18k Franfkurt fans into their stadium, because they were just happy to see a living soul on their stands says everything about the state of Italian football :ph34r:

Might work with MOST teams in Italy, but shocking Inter still draws very well. Most stadiums though are completely empty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, @Blue you are arguing against yourself. You bring up one result for a German club to take a poke at at the entire league, but defend this result because it's just 'one game'. 

Well I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not 'one game', it's two. The better team won here, no doubt about it. 

I know how you appreciate and tout Serie A, but it's pure shit man. You speak of the lower table teams being better, but that's just not the case, First off, almost all of them are on the verge of declaring bankrupt like we've seen in Serie B, and while Napoli have really done well in their attempt to challenge Juve, Inter are going to be torn apart this summer with all of their best players being highly unhappy, Milan are financially struggling from what they are used to, and you really have 1 team in the entire country that is both financially stable as can be, and have a properly ran football club inside and out, and I hate to admit it but it's Juve. 

The league as a whole as been on the decline, and has been for 10 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/03/2019 at 08:37, Eco said:

Inter to win 2-0. 

Great example of me picking history over form and talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Eco said:

Also, @Blue you are arguing against yourself. You bring up one result for a German club to take a poke at at the entire league, but defend this result because it's just 'one game'. 

 

You are completely off the ball man. I have admitted that Roma has been battered just as badly as the likes of Schalke and often too. In general though, Italy has been doing better in Europe than the Germans since that year they qualified for the 2013 UCL final. 

I don't get the rattleage either. I know I'm being a bit assertive but it's my own opinion at the end of the day. For me, Serie A is a lot better than the Bundesliga but that opinion is subject to change. The reason it isn't changing is because the Germans have done nothing to suggest they have a better league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

You are completely off the ball man. I have admitted that Roma has been battered just as badly as the likes of Schalke and often too. In general though, Italy has been doing better in Europe than the Germans since that year they qualified for the 2013 UCL final. 

I don't get the rattleage either. I know I'm being a bit assertive but it's my own opinion at the end of the day. For me, Serie A is a lot better than the Bundesliga but that opinion is subject to change. The reason it isn't changing is because the Germans have done nothing to suggest they have a better league.

Are you trying to play the victim? I don't understand the bolded part if not...if you are going to state your opinoin, and be 'assertive', don't be so quick (or surprised) when people disagree with you. Especially if you are wrong. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Are you trying to play the victim? I don't understand the bolded part if not...if you are going to state your opinoin, and be 'assertive', don't be so quick (or surprised) when people disagree with you. Especially if you are wrong. xD

I am not wrong though, maybe I'm not right but it's my opinion and it's not like I'm comparing the French national team to Turks and Caicos ffs. It's something that could actually be debated. I just don't think the Bundesliga is better than Serie A.

Also notice how I congratulated Frankfurt earlier in the thread? I don't have an agenda. It's just that I'm used to seeing Schalke and Leverkusen lose by 5+ goals year in and year out and seeing 1 German team left in the competition by this point (usually Bayern).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I am not wrong though, maybe I'm not right but it's my opinion and it's not like I'm comparing the French national team to Turks and Caicos ffs. It's something that could actually be debated. I just don't think the Bundesliga is better than Serie A.

Also notice how I congratulated Frankfurt earlier in the thread? I don't have an agenda. It's just that I'm used to seeing Schalke and Leverkusen lose by 5+ goals year in and year out and seeing 1 German team left in the competition by this point (usually Bayern).

Jesus man, I was joking with you about being wrong. 

Lighten up man xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement