talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan (0) vs (0) Eintracht Frankfurt (2nd Leg) - Thursday 14th March, 2019

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"this is outrageously bad ect ect, the Serie A is a dogshit 1 team league ect ect, Inter should be doing way better here because they're famous ect ect"

This is how stupid you sound @Blue

So you agree that Serie A is better?

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Not at all.

I know you're salty at my comments on the Bundesliga but 1 tie isn't going to change my opinion.

Congrats to Frankfurt who probably deserved the win but one game still doesn't save the failures of the last 6 years.

Just now, Stan said:

I like how 6 years is your cut off. 

It's not a cut off, it's when the league begun to decline. 2008-2013 was a great time for the league but after that it's been very meh. Serie A for me is comfortably better. Their secondary teams are much better than Germany's secondary teams who can't manage to stay consistent.

• Administrator

Serie A was in decline and poor to watch until Napoli started to mount a challenge to Juve. There was a time after Inter won the CL that the league went to shit because teams like themselves and AC Milan went in decline. Juve were the only real credible team until Napoli rose up a few seasons ago. 

Just now, Stan said:

Serie A was in decline and poor to watch until Napoli started to mount a challenge to Juve. There was a time after Inter won the CL that the league went to shit because teams like themselves and AC Milan went in decline. Juve were the only real credible team until Napoli rose up a few seasons ago. 

We are talking about present, not 10 years ago. If that was the case you could make a good case that the Bundesliga was genuinely better (and it probably was). Today, the only argument you hear from their fans is that they get better attendances and is more pure while their secondary teams are losing 7-0 in the Champions League.

That they allowed 15-18k Franfkurt fans into their stadium, because they were just happy to see a living soul on their stands says everything about the state of Italian football :ph34r:

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Blue said:

We are talking about present, not 10 years ago. If that was the case you could make a good case that the Bundesliga was genuinely better (and it probably was). Today, the only argument you hear from their fans is that they get better attendances and is more pure while their secondary teams are losing 7-0 in the Champions League.

One of Spain's secondary teams got knocked out to a Czech team tonight (in the present)... 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

One of Spain's secondary teams got knocked out to a Czech team tonight (in the present)... 

One game...

7-0 man city was 1 game 😉

What is true is serie a clubs are spending cash on players ( like Ronaldo). Usually foreign investor cash. 

Bundesliga is keeping "to their roots ".  Not much big spending or foreign investment.  However that policy will see a dip in European competitions if not changed  

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

That they allowed 15-18k Franfkurt fans into their stadium, because they were just happy to see a living soul on their stands says everything about the state of Italian football :ph34r:

Might work with MOST teams in Italy, but shocking Inter still draws very well. Most stadiums though are completely empty. 

Also, @Blue you are arguing against yourself. You bring up one result for a German club to take a poke at at the entire league, but defend this result because it's just 'one game'. 

Well I hate to burst your bubble, but it's not 'one game', it's two. The better team won here, no doubt about it. 

I know how you appreciate and tout Serie A, but it's pure shit man. You speak of the lower table teams being better, but that's just not the case, First off, almost all of them are on the verge of declaring bankrupt like we've seen in Serie B, and while Napoli have really done well in their attempt to challenge Juve, Inter are going to be torn apart this summer with all of their best players being highly unhappy, Milan are financially struggling from what they are used to, and you really have 1 team in the entire country that is both financially stable as can be, and have a properly ran football club inside and out, and I hate to admit it but it's Juve. 

The league as a whole as been on the decline, and has been for 10 years. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived