talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Milan (0) vs (0) Eintracht Frankfurt (2nd Leg) - Thursday 14th March, 2019

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Eco said:

Also, @Blue you are arguing against yourself. You bring up one result for a German club to take a poke at at the entire league, but defend this result because it's just 'one game'. 

You are completely off the ball man. I have admitted that Roma has been battered just as badly as the likes of Schalke and often too. In general though, Italy has been doing better in Europe than the Germans since that year they qualified for the 2013 UCL final. 

I don't get the rattleage either. I know I'm being a bit assertive but it's my own opinion at the end of the day. For me, Serie A is a lot better than the Bundesliga but that opinion is subject to change. The reason it isn't changing is because the Germans have done nothing to suggest they have a better league.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

You are completely off the ball man. I have admitted that Roma has been battered just as badly as the likes of Schalke and often too. In general though, Italy has been doing better in Europe than the Germans since that year they qualified for the 2013 UCL final. 

I don't get the rattleage either. I know I'm being a bit assertive but it's my own opinion at the end of the day. For me, Serie A is a lot better than the Bundesliga but that opinion is subject to change. The reason it isn't changing is because the Germans have done nothing to suggest they have a better league.

Are you trying to play the victim? I don't understand the bolded part if not...if you are going to state your opinoin, and be 'assertive', don't be so quick (or surprised) when people disagree with you. Especially if you are wrong. xD

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Are you trying to play the victim? I don't understand the bolded part if not...if you are going to state your opinoin, and be 'assertive', don't be so quick (or surprised) when people disagree with you. Especially if you are wrong. xD

I am not wrong though, maybe I'm not right but it's my opinion and it's not like I'm comparing the French national team to Turks and Caicos ffs. It's something that could actually be debated. I just don't think the Bundesliga is better than Serie A.

Also notice how I congratulated Frankfurt earlier in the thread? I don't have an agenda. It's just that I'm used to seeing Schalke and Leverkusen lose by 5+ goals year in and year out and seeing 1 German team left in the competition by this point (usually Bayern).

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I am not wrong though, maybe I'm not right but it's my opinion and it's not like I'm comparing the French national team to Turks and Caicos ffs. It's something that could actually be debated. I just don't think the Bundesliga is better than Serie A.

Also notice how I congratulated Frankfurt earlier in the thread? I don't have an agenda. It's just that I'm used to seeing Schalke and Leverkusen lose by 5+ goals year in and year out and seeing 1 German team left in the competition by this point (usually Bayern).

Jesus man, I was joking with you about being wrong. 

Lighten up man xD

7 hours ago, Blue said:

You might be right that the serie A is a bit better than the Bundesliga (I would not know), but given that going by uefa coefficient the German teams outperformed the Italian ones in 13/14, 15/16,16/17 and so far in 18/19 I do not think results in Europe show that there is a big gap in quality.

Anyway, great game by Frankfurt. I liked how their mindset did not become passive after taking the lead. It is great watching them in Europe this season.

1 hour ago, Relling said:

You might be right that the serie A is a bit better than the Bundesliga (I would not know), but given that going by uefa coefficient the German teams outperformed the Italian ones in 13/14, 15/16,16/17 and so far in 18/19 I do not think results in Europe show that there is a big gap in quality.

Anyway, great game by Frankfurt. I liked how their mindset did not become passive after taking the lead. It is great watching them in Europe this season.

It is just my opinion at the end of the day. I'm not the godsend, I'm just a normal guy like everyone else.

Anyways I'll say it again, congrats to Frankfurt.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived