talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Red Bull Racing & Alpha Tauri Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Eco said:

Who's seat will he take? I'm assuming Kyvat but that would truly suck donkey dick 

Nobody's. He'll just drive in the 1st free practice session instead of Gasly. That's Honda's marketing in Japan mostly. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Nobody's. He'll just drive in the 1st free practice session instead of Gasly. That's Honda's marketing in Japan mostly. 

Ah, FP1...missed that. Just saw the hashtag #F1 and was confused. 

On 11/10/2019 at 17:42, nudge said:

Less than 1 tenth slower than Kvyat in his first ever F1 test drive :congrats:Once again proving what a great driver he is...

I liked his teamradio when he was done. So grateful and excited. And he actually apologized to Gasly for "taking his seat". 

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I liked his teamradio when he was done. So grateful and excited. And he actually apologized to Gasly for "taking his seat". 

Comes across as an all-round nice guy. A fantastic driver as well... Should have been given a proper go at F1 some 5-6 years ago.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I love how so many people related to F1/motorsports are always running to NASA when they get a chance :D 

Yea, but they're all tech nerds, so it's not surprising. Imagine Inspector Seb at NASA. He'd probably take apart a shuttle to see how it works. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Yea, but they're all tech nerds, so it's not surprising. Imagine Inspector Seb at NASA. He'd probably take apart a shuttle to see how it works. 

Oh I'm not surprised; I just love to see that! Motorsports, science, space and technology are pretty much my main interests bar photography so it's always nice to see others who appreciate it as well. 

They probably banned Seb from entering the premises exactly because they're afraid of that xD 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

:congrats:

Happy for Alex; he handled the mid-season switch well and deserves a chance to show what he can do with more experience with the car next season. He will need to start taking some points away from the rivals though. 

No surprises with Toro Rosso either; interesting things might start happening after the next season though if Tsunoda, Vips or Lawson impress and live up to their potential.