talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018/19 Champions League - Quarter-Final Draw

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, it wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool go out. A team of their current stature want the domestic title more than anything!

Barcelona vs Juventus final I reckon.

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not gonna lie, it wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool go out. A team of their current stature want the domestic title more than anything!

Don't think they will loose to Porto. They are a lot better than them I think

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Nope, nope. Nope. 

There is no guarantee that we will win the league. So, why should we give up on UCL. 

Concentrate on both. Try to do well in both. 

9 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Don't think they will loose to Porto. They are a lot better than them I think

6 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Nope, nope. Nope. 

There is no guarantee that we will win the league. So, why should we give up on UCL. 

Concentrate on both. Try to do well in both. 

Just a thought lads. I don't think they would lose on purpose but perhaps the league is what most matters.

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

If that happened it would be because we underestimate Porto rather than due to going for the league title.

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

Just a thought lads. I don't think they would lose on purpose but perhaps the league is what most matters.

Yeah I know. I just think that Liverpool are much better than Porto and should win inspite or that. I get what you mean though

55 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

And no Robertson in the first leg couldn't have worked out better given the circumstances. I'd still play Milner there for that one though. Be arsed taking a risk with the braindead cunt.

Is the brain dead cunt Moreno? Because yeah, we can’t be playing him in Europe. Or in any sort of football match where we want to win.

Pleased with the draw though 

Archived