Eibar vs Valladolid
Espanyol vs Sevilla
Valencia vs Getafe
Villarreal vs Rayo Vallecano
Real Betis vs Barcelona

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nervy for a while, Alaves -my last man standing pick- saved it for late in the game, but it looks like they will get the win. 

So I hear that Real have signed that French guy Zizou to mange them for the rest of the season?  Be interesting to see how he fares managing a big club.

• Administrator

Free-kick? Just outside the box? Messi stepping up? Yep!

Messi steps up and predictably but powerfully curls it in to the top corner. On the keeper's side, as well. Perfection. 0-1.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The link up play between Messi and Suarez is always a joy to watch.

The free-kick was also excellent and you had a strong feeling it was going in before he hit it.

Definitely, but I thought it would go the other side xD 

• Administrator

3-0 Suarez! Took one a couple of defenders, could have gone down in the box but stayed on his feet and passes it in to the bottom corner past Lopez. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

It's easy to speak about Messi from last night as he was brilliant as he often is, especially the 3rd goal.

But Suarez had a cracking game himself. He missed a few good opportunities but his assist for Messi's 2nd and his goal itself were moments of Suarez at his best.

I thought he was relatively poor purely given the way he missed those chances but he did make up for it with the assist. Still bagged himself a goal though obviously which again helped redeem himself from the chances he missed before that.

Just now, Stan said:

I thought he was relatively poor purely given the way he missed those chances but he did make up for it with the assist. Still bagged himself a goal though obviously which again helped redeem himself from the chances he missed before that.

Yeah, he's not the same anymore over 90 minutes these days, but still has those moments in him which could be vital coming towards the decisive end of the season.

It was a better team performance overall to be honest.

• The title was changed to La Liga 2018-19 - Week 27 Fixtures - 15-17th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived