talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hairy Canaries - Norwich City Football Club

football forum

Ysm9hOtO_400x400.jpg

Norwich City FC

Needed a new game after deleting my Derby save, chose Norwich as thought they maybe relatively less stress but still a challenge once in the Prem. Biggest reason for choosing was as Derby I had to slowly build a Prem side out of £20m investments each Summer, Norwich seem to be rich so I'm hoping more will be available when I get promoted.

Players In:

Kwesi Appiah - General up front in previous games, for £500k a potential steal.

Ainsley Maintland-Niles - On loan, quality at this level, squad player.

Stephen Quinn - Tried and tested, highly determined, flexible and only £1m.

Romain Amalfitano - I like to play with as big a squad as I can, if I have players wanting more playing time it generally means my first 11 are doing well. Good squad player, should hopefully be good to start as well.

Formation and instructions:

33zd6v4.png

2w24i02.png

One thing I did do pretty quickly was a good coaching team, had to ask the board for an extra coach but it's looking pretty good now. Just a shame I couldn't get my fitness up there too.

r221jd.png

So far so good, 4 games in, won all 4, scored 10, conceded once and top of the table. Beat Ipswich 3-0 in a fairly convincing win.

2r2njfb.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Danny said:

7 games in Stanley, won 6 lost 1.

You're gonna miss out on playoffs or get relegated at the hands of Ipswich, for sure. 

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're gonna miss out on playoffs or get relegated at the hands of Ipswich, for sure. 

Haha could well be the case mate.

16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Good start Danny, hope it doesn't end like shit like all your other saves.

My Derby save wasn’t so bad but hoping for better with this one!

• Subscriber

Decent set up. I haven't really tried to play a much lower tempo game and I might be missing a trick.

Do you ever get good form from a target man on FM? I cannot remember a single save where I had a good forward who was effectively with his strength and height rather than his pace.

Archived