The better place to talk football.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nudge said:

:4_joy:

Oh Kimi...

I want to get drunk with Kimi Räikkönen and Daniel Ricciardo. There couldn't be more of a contrast, but it must be an experience. I'll put that on my bucket list. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not surprising, and it's probably time to call it a day... Sauber building a poor car surely makes his decision to retire easier. Hope to see him in rallye though!

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not surprising, and it's probably time to call it a day... Sauber building a poor car surely makes his decision to retire easier. Hope to see him in rallye though!

Yea, I agree. Still a shame to see him go. Hopefully Alpha will get their shit together again in 2022 and sign some promising drivers. Maybe Mick will be ready by then. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, I agree. Still a shame to see him go. Hopefully Alpha will get their shit together again in 2022 and sign some promising drivers. Maybe Mick will be ready by then. 

Alpha Tauri? :ph34r: :P 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Why? xD 

I don't like smoking xD 

(I get a lot of people do it and it's their choice, just that I don't like it or people doing it).

Also I think I have in my mind that majority of elite athletes don't do it because of the risk it poses to their bodies. Appreciate there's a minority that do!

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Very disappointed he smokes tbh xD 

It's an old picture. Not sure if he still smokes. But I remember they asked Seb if any of the drivers smoke a few years ago, and he said "one smokes like a chimney." 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It's an old picture. Not sure if he still smokes. But I remember they asked Seb if any of the drivers smoke a few years ago, and he said "one smokes like a chimney." 

I would love for a picture to arise of Lewis smoking while eating a cheeseburger in some dark corner where he thinks he's alone. xD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived