football forum

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

Flop? He came new into the team and beat Hülkenberg who's not exactly an amateur and has been with the team for three years. It's not his fault that the Renault is a shit box. Typical Ziggo Sport bullshit. Thought it was Villeneuve when I read the headline. 

40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Flop? He came new into the team and beat Hülkenberg who's not exactly an amateur and has been with the team for three years. It's not his fault that the Renault is a shit box. Typical Ziggo Sport bullshit. Thought it was Villeneuve when I read the headline. 

I also don't see how his demeanor has anything to do with his lack of podiums under Renault. When he was still at Red Bull, he was exactly the same, but he did get podiums and even some race wins. Not to mention it's this 'paddock clown' behavior that allows Ziggo to make F1 content outside of the race that people actually want to see.

• Subscriber

As someone who's not a fan of Ricciardo's humour I find this article complete rubbish as well. He is how he is; it has nothing to do with his driving skills though. Does the author actually think that the only thing stopping Ricciardo from getting podiums is his joker personality? xD quality journalism there...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really hope it's not Alonso coming back to F1. I know I'm late to the game, but I just didn't really enjoy him all that much his last year at McLaren. 

I was hoping for either Zhou, or making a push and getting Gasly and thus completing a very talented and French F1 team. 

• The title was changed to Alpine F1 Team

Archived