Fulham - LLLLL
Liverpool - WWDWD

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Fulham 1-6 Liverpool

I know you want them to lose but you really shouldn't be worried about them any more xD

Still can't tell which out of you, Burnley or Southampton will go down. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I know you want them to lose but you really shouldn't be worried about them any more xD

Still can't tell which out of you, Burnley or Southampton will go down. 

Not so much in regards to the relegation fight. I just find it funny that after the arrogance of their fans and everyone wanking them off (saying that Fulham deserved promotion over us based on half a season etc) simply because the play 'tipi tapi' football, I just find it great that they spunked a shit load of money to try and stay up, yet are getting shown up by a team cobbled together for much less. I still think we'll go down with them though. :(

Anyhow, mini rant over. 

2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Probably didn't miss anything but still...... 11 fucking minutes!!!

Great going. They quickly put it on as soon as the Celtic match finished. 

That’s fucking ridiculous. It’s so strange the US takes broadcasting our league better, despite only 10% of the country actually giving a fuck about the sport

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s fucking ridiculous. It’s so strange the US takes broadcasting our league better, despite only 10% of the country actually giving a fuck about the sport

Admittedly, there was about 7 minutes of injury time but even so, that's poor planning especially for your bread and butter (live premiership football). 

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Admittedly, there was about 7 minutes of injury time but even so, that's poor planning especially for your bread and butter (live premiership football). 

Tbh I think all of the Sky channels are supposed to have become more shite. I can’t confirm this because I’m no longer living there, but I’ve heard a lot of complaining about Sky and especially Sky Sports from friends/family.

I wish the UK got the same coverage America gets. It’s actually so much better that when my brother came to visit, he literally couldn’t understand why it was so much better than Sky and went on a long hilarious rant

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Don't get the greedy shouts that are aimed at Salah myself

Far too often lately he's been wasting chances by not passing. He's not usually been like that, but he's desperate to get himself a goal. 

• The title was changed to Fulham 1-2 Liverpool - Sunday 17th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived