Recent Form
Everton - LDWLL
Chelsea - WDWWW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Barkley starts. Honestly, the fuck is Sarri thinking?

Alonso has also murdered his way back in the starting XI. 

Appalling. Not looking forward to this at all. 

xD

Everton 1-2 Chelsea

(Calvert-Lewin 37') (Pickford OG 85', Barkley (pen) 98')

• Subscriber

15 minutes, we did a shot. Silvas plan of boring Chelsea to sleep might just hold up against Sarri's master stroke to start Barkley so that the cold, zombie-like mass of bodies that is the Goodison support are too distracted making sure they boo every touch he has to actually create an atmosphere. For a bit anyway.

• Subscriber

Feel like I say this every other week watching us but that surely has to be one of the most turgid halves of what I'd hesitate to call football all season.

Pathetic excuses for men out there some of these. Can't get themselves up for anything. The fact that I've just gotten used to it doesn't make it any less disgraceful that apart from possible Calvert-Lewin, not one of those players is busting a gut to make up for the calamity of last week.

Can't be fucked. Would rather see half this squad pay for their mediocrity with the sack than the manager but we know which one it'll be if this carries on. To be fair we'll need that new manager at the start of next season so the players have to be arsed for 6 weeks and get some points on the board so we don't end up in a relegation fight.

Shite.

Don't know how we haven't scored. Everton have been dross.

Hard to tell with Rudiger and Luiz. They're moving the ball so slowly, hard to tell if they are looking to encourage Everton to press or they are just failing to move the ball quick enough because it doesn't help our tempo. They are key in setting the rhythm for us.

This away performance we've seen before from us this season. We don't get on the scoresheet and the other team grows into the game. We'll probably be punished with a defensive mistake.

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Feel like I say this every other week watching us but that surely has to be one of the most turgid halves of what I'd hesitate to call football all season.

Pathetic excuses for men out there some of these. Can't get themselves up for anything. The fact that I've just gotten used to it doesn't make it any less disgraceful that apart from possible Calvert-Lewin, not one of those players is busting a gut to make up for the calamity of last week.

Can't be fucked. Would rather see half this squad pay for their mediocrity with the sack than the manager but we know which one it'll be if this carries on. To be fair we'll need that new manager at the start of next season so the players have to be arsed for 6 weeks and get some points on the board so we don't end up in a relegation fight.

Shite.

Have to say I haven't seen a team play like this against us all season. Your players don't look up for it at all. 

Don't know what it says about us if we don't come away with the three points here.

5 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Have to say I haven't seen a team play like this against us all season. Your players don't look up for it at all. 

Don't know what it says about us if we don't come away with the three points here.

Everton lead 1-0. Richardson the scorer. 

11 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Don't know how we haven't scored. Everton have been dross.

Hard to tell with Rudiger and Luiz. They're moving the ball so slowly, hard to tell if they are looking to encourage Everton to press or they are just failing to move the ball quick enough because it doesn't help our tempo. They are key in setting the rhythm for us.

This away performance we've seen before from us this season. We don't get on the scoresheet and the other team grows into the game. We'll probably be punished with a defensive mistake.

Need to start betting on us. Too predictable. 

• The title was changed to Everton 2-0 Chelsea - Sunday 17th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived