talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter-Final Match Chat - 16-17th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, needless to say I'm gutted. I'd do anything to see Crystal Palace play in a cup final again.

However credit where it's due to Watford. I haven't been a fan of there style in the past but there's no denying they have turned themselves in to a very good team. Scott Duxbury, Andy Scott and Javi Gracia all deserve a lot of credit for what is happening down there. I think it's fair to say there efforts this season deserve to be rewarded with a day out at Wembley.

I'm not sure where we really go from here. With the team we have on paper I feel it's fair to say that a 13th/14th placed finish and a quarter final knockout is a bad season. However it's not bad enough to start demanding that people lose there jobs. Our American investors are looking to sell so I think some form of stability on the pitch is necessary.

It's a shame really. I think we will keep our best players (apart from maybe Aaron Wan-Bissaka) as I don't think other clubs will pay the fees we will demand. However, losing Batshuayi would hurt and I don't see us spending big if investors are looking to sell. This season was a good chance to turn us in to a top half club and we have lost it

2 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Has reddit stopped streaming games trying to find one for the United/Wolves game.

Yea, I think they have knocked them on the head now... They did move them briefly but the whole thing has shut down.. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Well, needless to say I'm gutted. I'd do anything to see Crystal Palace play in a cup final again.

However credit where it's due to Watford. I haven't been a fan of there style in the past but there's no denying they have turned themselves in to a very good team. Scott Duxbury, Andy Scott and Javi Gracia all deserve a lot of credit for what is happening down there. I think it's fair to say there efforts this season deserve to be rewarded with a day out at Wembley.

I'm not sure where we really go from here. With the team we have on paper I feel it's fair to say that a 13th/14th placed finish and a quarter final knockout is a bad season. However it's not bad enough to start demanding that people lose there jobs. Our American investors are looking to sell so I think some form of stability on the pitch is necessary.

It's a shame really. I think we will keep our best players (apart from maybe Aaron Wan-Bissaka) as I don't think other clubs will pay the fees we will demand. However, losing Batshuayi would hurt and I don't see us spending big if investors are looking to sell. This season was a good chance to turn us in to a top half club and we have lost it

With Puel gone you're right in the relegation mix xD

How can you not find city truly disgusting? 

Play some lovely football, have excellent players. But it's times like this where I loathe them the most. Play shite, but get handed the win by the refs. "Oh no we can't have fucking Swansea ruining the quadruple run!" 

Cunts.

Also, lol @ Utd. 

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, Rick said:

Play some lovely football, have excellent players. But it's times like this where I loathe them the most. Play shite, but get handed the win by the refs. "Oh no we can't have fucking Swansea ruining the quadruple run!" 

Cunts.

Also, lol @ Utd. 

Surely that hate should go towards the referees then, and not City? Unless you're insinuating City are paying off the refs :P 

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Cunts.

Also, lol @ Utd. 

Manchester is a typically English English city. Liverpool is not, its essence is Irish. Its why you have gimps from bloody Leicester slagging off Liverpool for no apparent reason. Liverpool is not English and all the better for it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived