• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter-Final Match Chat - 16-17th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rick said:

How can you not find city truly disgusting? 

Play some lovely football, have excellent players. But it's times like this where I loathe them the most. Play shite, but get handed the win by the refs. "Oh no we can't have fucking Swansea ruining the quadruple run!" 

Cunts.

Also, lol @ Utd. 

Baffles me that people get wound up by this and the FFP cheating. First of all, every team benefits and suffers from poor refereeing, but more importantly, City's owners are the literal scum of the Earth and the club is only where it is because they're trying to present a friendly face to Western culture. How do you have any room for further disgust after that? xD

3 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Baffles me that people get wound up by this and the FFP cheating. First of all, every team benefits and suffers from poor refereeing, but more importantly, City's owners are the literal scum of the Earth and the club is only where it is because they're trying to present a friendly face to Western culture. How do you have any room for further disgust after that? xD

I'm talking of purely football related hatred haha 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

What did he do?

Fouled Duffy or Dunk, can't remember which one. Ref was gonna give a free kick then Ferguson just stamped on his ankle from behind. Utter stupidity. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived