talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nico "Hulk" Hülkenberg #27

football forum

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Haha she's Lithuanian. And they got her first name wrong...

He visited the country a few times already too :D 

"She's gonna help her man to get on top of Daniel Ricciardo." Crofty :34_rolling_eyes:xD

I read that she's Lithuanian. Apparently the google searches "Hulkenbergs girlfriend" skyrocketed the moment they showed her on the telly xD

You should buy him a beer if he's in the area. He might get more chances to visit next year :(

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hülkenberg "Every weekend is important. I want to leave the team in the best way. Next year I will not be on the grid. I will not retire as a driver. But for now it will be a year without running. I don't know what will happen in the future I'm not in a hurry. I don't see myself as a test pilot."

:(

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hülkenberg "Every weekend is important. I want to leave the team in the best way. Next year I will not be on the grid. I will not retire as a driver. But for now it will be a year without running. I don't know what will happen in the future I'm not in a hurry. I don't see myself as a test pilot."

:(

He said he might consider racing in IndyCar part-time. So just the road courses as he doesn't want to race ovals. Ed Carpenter Racing is the team he's being linked to where he'd team up with Rinus VeeKay. 

Just now, nudge said:

I wanted to post "ffs someone give this man a beer" and then I remembered this is Abu Dhabi we're talking about :ph34r:

Yea, shame they had to spray that awful "rose water" today. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12126504

5 hours ago, nudge said:

for @Tommy

This is amazing. Two of my favourite personalities. But man, Danny Ric steals the show every time. George Michael? :4_joy: "God damn, he's been around for a second or two". xD

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

This is amazing. Two of my favourite personalities. But man, Danny Ric steals the show every time. George Michael? :4_joy: "God damn, he's been around for a second or two". xD

I must be in the minority who usually finds Ricciardo unfunny :4_joy:

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/52097/carlos-sainz-praises-nico-hulkenberg-many-people-forget-how-fast-he-is-.html

"I can say that Nico is a fantastic athlete. I have never met such a nice top athlete who is very honest when it comes to profit and loss. It is also a very fast driver that many people still underestimate. It is, therefore, a big loss for the sport that he leaves," Sainz said to Motorsport-total.com.

:61_sob:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All my excitement about his comeback makes me think that I might be in love with this man. 

Also listen to the amount of feedback he gives to his engineer in Free Practice 1, after 9 months without a drive. Amazing. 

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

All my excitement about his comeback makes me think that I might be in love with this man. 

Also listen to the amount of feedback he gives to his engineer in Free Practice 1, after 9 months without a drive. Amazing. 

If Hulk and Sebs proposed to you at the same time, who would you choose?

Archived