The better place to talk football.

Nico "Hulk" Hülkenberg #27

football forum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AMG said:

A guy named hulk ought to have a bigger dog than that. :34_rolling_eyes:

I remember that he said that he travels a lot etc. So a small dog suits him better. And his name is Zeus! Which is a funny bi-lingual word play. If you pronounce Zeus in English, it sounds like Süß in German, which means cute! :o 

Just now, nudge said:

He'll be back next season B|

Can't wait. When it was announced that he's coming back I was actually surprised at how happy it made me! And now not seeing him this weekend makes me a bit sad. I think he might be my favourite personality on the grid after all. Let's see where he ends up. Alfa Romeo would be kind of romantic, re-uniting with Alfa and Frederic. but they look sooooo bad. So kind of mixed feelings. Part of me is still hoping for the unlikely Red Bull chance. :D

Speaking about Nico & Frederic. Here's a funny anecdote from Frederic about the GP2 days: 

I should probably listen to the full episode. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Can't wait. When it was announced that he's coming back I was actually surprised at how happy it made me! And now not seeing him this weekend makes me a bit sad. I think he might be my favourite personality on the grid after all. Let's see where he ends up. Alfa Romeo would be kind of romantic, re-uniting with Alfa and Frederic. but they look sooooo bad. So kind of mixed feelings. Part of me is still hoping for the unlikely Red Bull chance. :D

Speaking about Nico & Frederic. Here's a funny anecdote from Frederic about the GP2 days: 

I should probably listen to the full episode. 

Can't listen now, but will definitely listen the full episode later! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived