• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Turns You Off The Opposite Sex?

football forum

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Could have guessed you don't like bad feet. 

Smoking. Arrogance. High-maintenance. Bad smile/teeth. Someone who just doesn't look after themselves or lacks pride/dignity.

That high maintenance princess attitude 

Septums. Those nose rings in the middle that make you look like a cow. 

Those big earrings that stretch out your earlobe.

• Subscriber

I hate older women 40 plus who date younger guys in their 20s. Tying their hair with double ponytails, trying to be teenagers because their partner is younger.

• Subscriber

Studs in the tongue or lips, eyebrows etc, chewing gum with mouth wide open, big loopy earrings. 

It's a strange world we live in nowadays, years back when we saw photos of men and women from mainly African tribes wearing big earrings, bones stuck through their nostrils and ears, lips, big rings around their necks and the general feeling around then was they were uncivilized/uneducated tribes with funny tradition's you do not see in our civilized world today, say no more...:whistling:

2VZXybLDZua52xQEu47Eb5BKidVYxVrzNwTUGHTgqCwNNiiPxJHyLKRGW2tYHxpLSW6gWwfMM4op5nWR6x82XYVKLwrXA4nE9yzYsJt9eCN7wxKHgzykYDrpWig5YoRdDDqBYh6azYivAhcKnnLXdbybJc6.jpg.960b71b9d46fab96f31c6fdee7aa9b2d.jpg

historia+del+piercing+2.jpg

1d8e1401252aca4a4197148585188f15.jpg

• Subscriber

For me it's men instead of women but anyway, the big ones are bad hygiene and bad attitude (arrogance, bad manners, rudeness, etc.). That's really two most important things.

In a relationship, being needy, clingy, controlling behaviourhigh maintenance.

Outside of the obvious ones like being a slob, smoker, drug users, and being unable to control yourself with alcohol...mine would be extreme ignorance and a lack of desire for personal growth. 

• Subscriber

Another one which is a taboo to me is a lady with far, far too many tattoos, especially on their hands, our daughter has 3 small tattoos, up in her top arm and one on her shoulder blade that are only visible really in summertime when the weather is warm and she is wearing a ladies t-shirt whatever, you see some ladies walking around with them all over both hands and arms.   

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Just so you know @Berserker woman are those ones with long hair and two circles on their chest. I know you've never had the courage to meet one in the real world and don't want you missing out on this debate.

Thanks for the info buddy, and don't take it personally but i really prefer your missus' practical and personal classes over your theoretical tips. It's been ages since i am a loyal and satisfied customer, have to give it to her, she's a top teacher and it's really the only course i've ever completely enjoyed and looked forward to week-in week-out.

• The title was changed to What Turns You Off Women?

Archived