• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

Physical

Lack of hygiene and fake tits. 

Personality 

Lack of a sense of humour and nagging. 

Fake tits are a huge turn off. She has no feeling in them either.

28 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Fake tits are a huge turn off. She has no feeling in them either.

Naah, actually they do feel things. Depends on the implants and how pricey they are. 

6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Depends when it comes to fake tits.

I honestly don't care about the size of tits as long as they are natural. I think some flat chested girls look cute too. But no fake tits. They look weird, don't move like natural tits and don't feel that great. 

One of my exs had them. The poor thing had an accident as a kid (fell on the right nipple while jumping from one bench to another), and so her right breast didn't develop at all. I have/had sympathy for her and was supportive, but in my head her breast just didn't do it for me, despite looking quite nice. 

Smoking and heavy drinking are turn offs. Fake tits and bad teeth too.

Self-absorbed women who take constant selfies are extremely annoying.

I don't need a women to be the funniest around, but she has to be friendly, gentle and open-minded.

@IgnisExcubitor I agree, the size of tits isn't really relevant, it's more about how "firm" they are.

Most women who get boob jobs often don't even need them and that's the saddest part. Obviously it was different in your ex's case as she needed it doing. Quite a shame for her, but I wouldn't be put off by that personally. I'd be more put off by her if she had a shitty attitude.

Short hair.

Fake tits.

Annoying voice/accent.

Being dumb as shit. I mean they don't have to be super smart but one time a girl asked me if they celebrate King's Day (a distinctively Dutch holiday that celebrates the birthday of our king) in Spain and that shit is just too much for me to handle.

Being a political activist of sorts.

Fucked up body modification.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Being dumb as shit. I mean they don't have to be super smart but one time a girl asked me if they celebrate King's Day (a distinctively Dutch holiday that celebrates the birthday of our king) in Spain and that shit is just too much for me to handle.

Maybe she meant Three Kings Day? Not that I know much about either to be honest xD 

Just now, Stan said:

Maybe she meant Three Kings Day? Not that I know much about either to be honest xD 

Nah, we were talking about the celebration here and she specifically asked if they celebrated this particular holiday in Spain as well. By the phrasing it was obvious that she was asking if they celebrated the birthday of the king of the Netherlands in Spain. :dunce:

4 hours ago, Panflute said:

Short hair.

Fake tits.

Annoying voice/accent.

Being a political activist of sorts.

Fucked up body modification.

You wouldn't shag a georgeous bimbo just because she was dumb as chips?

Are you not one, Jesse?

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

You wouldn't shag a georgeous bimbo just because she was dumb as chips?

Are you not one, Jesse?

Whether or not I'd fuck her doesn't mean it's not a turn-off. Some turn-ons compensate for turn-offs.

I have not been active in politics in almost a decade, but I have dwelled in political circles enough to know that 99% of the women in there are fucking worthless.

Personality wise: social media heavy. For me personally, with other people, there's a fine line between being active on social media and it all being a bit too much. Some girls (same for boys) have this sort of persona with social media that I don't like. And little things like boomerangs and those photos where girls have a nice picture and some sort of deep quote. Does my head in, I really cringe at stuff like that. It's more the persona that comes with it and girls being constantly on their phones because of it. I don't have a problem with people being regularly active on social media but you know when you get that feeling with some people like this is all bit too much? This isn't a massive turn off by the way but something that's grated on me a little recently. It's not of course exclusively a female thing.

Looks wise: It would definitely be too much makeup or fake tan, that's a big turn off for me.

35 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Agree about the whole fakeness stuff. Fake boobs, fake lips, eyebrows... looking like a blow up doll. No thanks 

Plastic Price would be right up top in that group for me... can't stand the woman

Archived