talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Turns You Off The Opposite Sex?

football forum

12 hours ago, Spike said:

I can't stand people that talk shite behind others. Women tend to do this a lot.

Men too. Especially coworkers you hardly even know who all of a sudden complain about people to you.

No doubt they are talking shite about you as well. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Cicero said:

Men too. Especially coworkers you hardly even know who all of a sudden complain about people to you.

No doubt they are talking shite about you as well. 

You are right. Fuck em.

Women who post 400 Snapchat or Instagram stories of their night out. 

Basic bitch behaviour like posting a picture of a glass of prosecco with the caption "thirsty Thursdays". 

Live, laugh, love signs. You have one of these, you're already on minus points. 

Women who look like a completely different person with and without makeup. 

3 minutes ago, Rick said:

Basic bitch behaviour like posting a picture of a glass of prosecco with the caption "thirsty Thursdays". 

The last one is okay, as long as they don't do that sort of thing day in day out.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

The last one is okay, as long as they don't do that sort of thing day in day out.

Yeah, probably agree with that. But I know some people who are walking catfish on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Yeah, probably agree with that. But I know some people who are walking catfish on a daily basis.

I mean, it's the female equivalent of a beard. Most people just have fun with it. 

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

I mean, it's the female equivalent of a beard. Most people just have fun with it. 

You've got a point there with the beard. But I'm talking crazy levels of make up here. Crazy levels.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Aren't the vast majority of them like that?, i find that to be the case. There are even girls who look very different in different photos, with makeup in both of them, there are times i find a girl attractive in one photo but not in another.

All these drawn on thick eyebrows, fake contoured cheekbones & massive half inch fake lashes just put me off. 

You can wear light make up the effectively, every woman I've been with managed it.

3 hours ago, MUFC said:

Women on social media, and there millions of them. They do that picture pose where they stick their lips out, you look a fucking muppet.

It's called duck face, grandpa. 

• Subscriber

Snobbery and arrogance.

Self obsession.

A lack of self awareness or ability to think for themselves.

Taking no pride in themselves physically, when it's obvious they don't exercise or look after themselves.

Dressing too provocatively and general sexual 'aggression' lacking in subtlety. Not to be a prude at all, the most seductive women are the ones who have some class and subtlety about it and can show interest through their personality, body language and facial expressions rather than turning up half-naked and throwing everything in your face.

On 22/03/2019 at 22:46, Berserker said:

Aren't the vast majority of them like that?, i find that to be the case. There are even girls who look very different in different photos, with makeup in both of them, there are times i find a girl attractive in one photo but not in another.

I think yeah of course almost every girl who wears make up will look different without it (otherwise what's the point).

But there is a difference between wearing make-up to emphasise or exaggerate your features, and wearing make-up to completely change how you look. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, MUFC said:

Women who burp and fart.

So do women not fart or burp? Get a grip, man.

My missus burped on our first date, I'm all for it... be yourself. 

I stink my missus out of the room, especially after a night out. I don't expect her to hold her farts/burps inxD

I hate burping and farting, whether it's male or female. There's a way to go about doing it without being a rude pig. So yeah, it'd be a massive turn off if somebody was belching loudly all the time.

Archived