The better place to talk football.

Netherlands 2-3 Germany - Sunday 24th March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Big game tomorrow.

Fancy Netherlands to come out on top. Germany seem to be going through some kind of transition and perhaps wanting to find their identity again?

@Panna King

@Tommy @binder @Relling @Faithcore @Viva la FCB @Rucksackfranzose @SchalkeUK @BartraPique1932 @nudge 

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

Hard to imagine Germany winning, the team is not right at all and the Dutch actually have better players at the moment, but a dull scoreless draw seems like a good bet. It seems JLow is picking younger and faster players for this version of the nat team.  I dunno, I am going to be optimistic and bet on the 0-0 draw, even though a Dutch win would not surprise anyone.  A bit surprised by the betting odds for this game, 2.40 for a Dutch win and 2.80 for a German win, seems to close, disnt the Dutch just win 3-0 in Germany?  My wife is Dutch, so we will celebrate one way or another.

On 23/03/2019 at 12:44, Stan said:

Big game tomorrow.

Fancy Netherlands to come out on top. Germany seem to be going through some kind of transition and perhaps wanting to find their identity again?

@Panna King

@Tommy @binder @Relling @Faithcore @Viva la FCB @Rucksackfranzose @SchalkeUK @BartraPique1932 @nudge 

Sorry if I've missed anyone.

When will people learn. Never write of the Germans

• The title was changed to Netherlands 2-3 Germany - Sunday 24th March, 2019
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived