talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Famous People From Your School

football forum

8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, and Ha-Ha are all superstars. And I promise you there are worse sports than American footballxD

In the flesh (He's on the left of the photo)

nfl-new-york-giants-at-green-bay-packers

Thanks for clearing that up. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Rab said:

Thanks for clearing that up. 

Not that it matters, but he's actually on the RIGHT in the photo. 

I think he real name is Ha'Sean or something, and he just goes by, officially, Ha-Ha

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

For any A league fans @Blue @Stan Corey Gameiro was my science partner in highschool and his brother and I worked at McDonalds together. Decent lad, had charisma and unlike every other nomark cunt that thought they were the bollocks I never did him dirty in PE. I would slide tackle the shit out of everyone else thoughxD

Any NRL fans @DeadLinesman@Spike@Smiley Culture@Danny Jack Bird was a year below me in School and I punched him up one timexD He basically king hit my mate so I jumped in and fed him. Got suspended and all. 

Brilliant mate. No one famous for me, except a bunch of nomark academy rugby players that fail because their culture sets them up for failure. Why play rugby when one can sniff petrol and shoot ice?

What do you mean smoking darts at age eight stunts your growth?

Not from my school, but I used to live by Pedro Suarez-Vertiz. Peruvian rockstar who's now lost his voice, but his music is very good. Even for those who don't listen to Spanish music. It's rock, not salsa, reggaeton or any of that shit.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, you got me there.

Worst team sport then.

Curling is a team sport xD

Still, your ignorance (which you of course will rebuttal with 'MY OPINION, MY OPINION', and get offended) is truly laughable. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Curling is a team sport xD

Still, your ignorance (which you of course will rebuttal with 'MY OPINION, MY OPINION', and get offended) is truly laughable. 

I've seen Curling once in my life. It may well be ignorance, but it's not exactly a "mainstream sport" and mostly viewed at winter olympics which are usually individual sport anyways.

On 19/03/2019 at 18:25, ...Dan said:

Oh Sid from Skins went to my college.

Do you remember the first series of skins? There was a gay kid in it. He went to my primary school. 

• Subscriber

Ryan Johansen went to my highschool, although hes 4 years younger then me I did hear about him as hes the only player from our smallish orginization to make the NHL - plays for Nashville, very good player.

I played against Kyle Turris (also Nashville) alot growing up as we're the same age and both played high level spring hockey, he was always pretty good but he was smallish - hit a growth spurt late to get over 6". I still remember this the most; I used to go to a stick and puck session once a week for an extra ice time (basically a drop in open ice session, you can shoot around or do whatever on your own, about half way through they would organize a half ice game) Turris was always there and every week his dad would be leaning over the glass having him run drills working on his skating. I remember looking at this thinking why would I ever do that, meanwhile im playing keep away with the rink employees and shooting around on empty nets having a blast. Hard work and determination got him to where he is and good for him, meanwhile Im still having fun playing beer league week in week out I wouldnt change a thing. 

My brother played with alot of NHLer's, his draft year was super deep. Shea Weber, Brent Seabrook, Andrew Ladd, Colin Fraser to name a couple. Kind of cool to see these guys turn out the way they did. 

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Do you remember the first series of skins? There was a gay kid in it. He went to my primary school. 

Maxi I think it was?

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Maxi I think it was?

Yeah just googled it. Don't know what he's like now but he was a little shit when he was younger

Archived