talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Peru vs Paraguay - Friday 22nd March, 2019

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we have a 5 game winstreak against these? We might be on a bad run but I still think we'll win this game. Paraguay don't have a style that bothers us like Colombia and Ecuador do. 

I'd go with this

Gallese

Advincula - Santamaria - Abram - Trauco

Yotun - Tapia

Polo - Cueva - Flores

Da Silva

• The title was changed to Peru vs Paraguay - Friday 22nd March, 2019
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Will be much more interested in Villalba gets a nod. 

But of course, with Miguel, there is always hope!

Almiron has been shite every single time he's worn the Albiroja. The Romero brothers have been the most impactful in recent years. Derlis Gonzalez too but he's disappeared off the radar. We'll see if things change here.

We won 1-0 but I didn't comment last night because there was nothing to comment about. Dull as owt game. Cueva is key to this team, to think some people here don't want him all cos he missed a pen at the World Cup.

I'm so glad I didn't start a thread for our game vs El Salvador. They had 1 shot all game and somehow managed to win 2-0. I will admit, it would have been funny as shit if we lost with 0 shots and it almost did happen until they scored a last minute goal. The best part of the game was that the Salvadorian crowd went mad as if they beat Brazil or some world renowed football nation. For their second goal, the scorer took of his shirt and tried to do the Messi thing where he held it up with 1 hand. It was embarrassing.

Anyways, we are a shadow of what we were about a year ago. 

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 07:27, Grizzly21 said:

I'm so glad I didn't start a thread for our game vs El Salvador. They had 1 shot all game and somehow managed to win 2-0. I will admit, it would have been funny as shit if we lost with 0 shots and it almost did happen until they scored a last minute goal. The best part of the game was that the Salvadorian crowd went mad as if they beat Brazil or some world renowed football nation. For their second goal, the scorer took of his shirt and tried to do the Messi thing where he held it up with 1 hand. It was embarrassing.

Anyways, we are a shadow of what we were about a year ago. 

Lol, what the fuck?

Archived